autoplay

douglas93

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Quite excited about this game but bit less so after reading the threads on here. Anyway I am interested in the autoplay/generate innings option. I gave up bowling on cricket games a while back, bit dull and there are always dead cert balls that get wickets. I tend to use the autoplay option. On the last version of EA this was quite handy but with Australia they would always get between 500 and 700 !

Has anyone tried this on Ashes cricket - does it generate realistic scores?

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
It did for me. I've now given up for now bowling in tests and are now concerntrating on batting. I think the AI scored about 270 off 70 overs in the first inning but then in the second got tumbled out for 170 off 50 overs in the second.

shakeell

School Cricketer
Autoplay option very limited

Hi, i was expecting the autoplay feature to have option of simulating 10 overs or 5 overs like we have in EA 2007. i hope thay patch this

P

pcfan123

I just got off the phone with Heath (lead developer) and he said that because you created this thread he finally realized the autoplay option was limited. So he is busy working on a patch which he is going to hand deliver to you because you the first to point it out and that makes you very special.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Geez, why are you still talking to that guy. EA sports is the way to go now;)

suryanshine

School Cricketer
Autoplay you can make ever over/innings/match, its pretty enough naa?

diaskasun

Club Cricketer
I just got off the phone with Heath (lead developer) and he said that because you created this thread he finally realized the autoplay option was limited. So he is busy working on a patch which he is going to hand deliver to you because you the first to point it out and that makes you very special.

are they really making a patch mate, any hint about time which it will be out

diaskasun added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

oh i get it, you are just trying to be smart right

douglas93

Club Captain
"Hmarka" what on earth are you on about? was there any need for such a sarcastic/childish comment? the simple fact is I dont have time or want to bowl on cricket games as they are always flawed - any thread on this site testifies to that. So I focus on batting, logically therefore it is in my (and maybe other people like me) interest that the generate innings option is realistic. sometimes they are not.

Anyway, ultimately I now have no intention of buying this game, it appears to be as crap as the previous BL versions (Apart from '99). EA sports versions were always much better/realistic, just a shame they appear to have given up.

The sad thing is with sports games, developers release first, get the money in, half way through then use the patch system to get round what should have worked in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread