Batting help

B

baldwin

Hello guys,
will u plz tell me how to hit sixes.. and score more runs .. what type of controls u r using ? i am always losing the ODI games.. and i am winning Tests easily even agains AUS.. willu guys plz give some suggestions..
Baldwin

H

hassan1823

well to hit six u need to press powerboost button (default left shift) with any back,front or advance shot button.

R

rahulk666

Originally posted by baldwin@Aug 31 2004, 11:43 PM
Hello guys,
will u plz tell me how to hit sixes.. and score more runs .. what type of controls u r using ? i am always losing the ODI games.. and i am winning Tests easily even agains AUS.. willu guys plz give some suggestions..
Baldwin
and i am winning Tests easily even agains AUS..

Looks like australia is benchmark even in gaming.

As per the question, the best way to hit sixes is to use the power boost button (keyboard: left shift) and hit the front foot on the on side (front foot + right arrow for right handed batsman). Be careful while hitting straight, if not timed properly you will be caught more often at mid off/on than hitting sixes.

Not really a cheat but you can change the profile of batsmen as high as possible and make him strokemaker+slogger and that will help too.

J

jdbais

another easy way (probably the easiest way) to hit sixes is the slog sweep. Use a slogger batsman ie i use Gayle or Hayden. (anyone strong). Make sure your confidence is high and do it against medium pacers or spinners. Also try to hit with the spin.

H

hassan1823

well for me its legside almost every ball goes for a boundary

H

hammudy

i find legside much easier too...best place to slog is the leg ;)

H

hassan1823

yaeh u are rite just time it good and it will be a boundary

H

hammudy

well not exactly on the easy n med settings...even if you dont time it so good it results in a 4 but if u do time it well it will always end upa 6 ^_^

try it...but it actually kills the fun of the game :)

A

asfand

man..how do u do an on drive. whenever i try to do it..my computer gives me a beep sound..some help?

R

ricky123

Originally posted by porkus@Sep 16 2004, 01:17 AM
man..how do u do an on drive. whenever i try to do it..my computer gives me a beep sound..some help?
what type of a beep sound

H

hammudy

u have ur keyboard key logger on...turn it off...it usually happens when u press 2 or more buttons

A

asfand

its one of those u get from ur CPU.. and when i press the buttons with the beep sound the batsman doesnt do anything, he just leaves the ball.

A

asfand

well...about the key logger solution, when i try an on drive with a left handed batsman it works..not with a right handed batsman

Users who are viewing this thread