Baz's Solution for XP does work - it will still require work.

[color=#000000:post_uid2]Scratch that. I tried Baz's technique and it works sweetly. You shouldn't need any extra files.

Mine was a budget version put out by Gamenation in Australia.[/color]

HI bazz, i have read all the articles and wsa happy for yr support to all of them, i am also facing the same problem, i am running windows xp home edition on my pc and not able to run brian lara, after i play the game just not load and even does not give error messages, it reacts as if nothing has happened or nothing has been done can u pls help me

[color=#000000:post_uid5]Hi all,

New to the forum, and new to cricket as well. Bought the bargain version of BLC and then got a new (xp) computer. If anyone has the files i need to run it on xp I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanx in advance,
JJ

[email protected] :D[/color]

[color=#000000:post_uid5]HI

I AM TUTSI AND I THOUGHT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO GET MY NEW P-4 WITH WINDOWS XP. BUT AFTER DISCOVERING THAT BLC DOES'T WORKS IN XP I THOUGHT I SHOULD HAVE STICKED WITH MY OLD P-2. BUT AFTER READING THAT BAZ HAS A SOFTWARE.EXE AND A D3DHIGH.EXE FILE WHICH WORKS IN XP AND WAS AS HAPPY AS EVER. I TRIED DOWNLOADING IT FROM THE LINKS BUT THEY DID'T WORKED. SO PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN SEND ME THE 2 FILES I WOULD WE VERY THANKFULL. I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR BLC AS I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT FROM THE YEAR 1999.

PLEASE SENT IT TO ME AT : [email protected]

thanks in advance.
bye.[/color]

[color=#000000:post_uid14]
I have been having problems with my Brian Lara Cricket as I always get hung at the coin toss and plus there is no music once reaches the menu screen, pls. advise what i should do to solve this and if there any files that i need pls. send me at [email protected][/color]

[color=#000000:post_uid14]i cannot open the downloaded files please any one send me the files that are needed to run blc on wni xp

[email protected][/color]

hey baz does this work for the bargin version does anyone know for that matter cheers :;):

[color=#000000:post_uid14]please someone send me the exe files to run Brain Lara Cricket on windows xp they are not getting downloaded

at [email protected]

please[/color]

[color=#000000:post_uid14]I downloaded the file but it dose not go beyond the toss what shoulh i do[/color]

I downloaded the file but it dose not go beyond the toss what shoulh i do
I could be wrong, but to resolve this, at the main screen don't you press the right hand arrow key followed by the <Enter> key. If you hear the background music, then you should be ok ?

Users who are viewing this thread