Story Bengal Tigers in a carnival of cricket(c2005)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Today the Bangladeshi cricket board announced the new signing of Jack Teague to coach the Bengals this summer.The BCB (bangladeshi cricket board) said they brought in Teague after they thought Dav Whatmore didn't treat the players with respect and didn't push the team forward but made them take a step back.
Dav Whatmore not happy after he was removed as Bangladesh coach

Bashar has spoken too reporters in Bangladesh and he said this, "Dav was a good coach but didn't use our full potential of becoming a good side with lots of young talent. He treated me fine but i noticed some of the other players feeling hard done by after a talk with Dav.Hopefully Teague can bring us lots of success this summer running up to the world cup in the west Indies."
Bashar looking forward to the summer of cricket ahead

BCB announce tour plans for this summer.BCB chairman spoke today about the new plans. "We have decided that this series against decent opposition will give us great preperation for the world cup next year.Teague our new coach has spoke to us and said he would love a few challenges and so we decided to make a tough schedule."

Tour of West Indies
1st test:Kingston,Jamaica
2nd test:St Johns,Antigua
3rd test:Port of Spain,Trinidad
1st ODI:St George's,Grenada-Day/Night match
2nd ODI:Kingstown,St Vincent-Day match
3rd ODI:Bridgetown,Barbados-Day match
4th ODI:Basseterre,St Kitts-Day match
5th ODI:Kingston,Jamaica-Day/Night match
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
South Africa tour of Bangladesh
1st test:Chittagong
2nd test:Dhaka
1st ODI:Dhaka
2nd ODI:Fatullah
3rd ODI:Chittagong
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tour of India
1st test:Undecided
2nd test:Undecided
3rd Test:Undecided
1st ODI:Undecided
2nd ODI:Undecided
3rd ODI:Undecided
4th ODI:Undecided
5th ODI:Undecided
6th ODI:Undecided
7th ODI:Undecided

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The squad for the tour to the caribbean has been announced by Teague and the chairman of selectors.The 20 man squad will fly out to Kingston for the first test.Teague said "The squad we have chosen is what i and many others believe is our strongest squad and with Habibul leading them out we could provide a great series for the spectators and the players."​
Habibul Bashar CPT
Aftab Ahmed
Khaled Masud WK
Nafees Iqbal
Javed Omar
Syed Rasel
Mashrafe Mortaza
Mohammed Rafique
Mohammed Ashraful
Rajin Saleh
Tapish Baisya
Shariar Hossain
Enamul Haque
Shahriar Nafees
Tarique Aziz
Alok Kapali
Tushar Imran
Mushfiqur Rahmann
Mohammed Al-Sahariar
Manjural Islam
Bangladeshi squad announced for the tour of West Indies

Bangladesh have landed in Jamaica for the first test in Kingston.The flight took quite a few hours but fast bowler Tapash Baisya had time to speak to reporters as he got off the plane."I am very much looking forward to this tour of the West Indies and can't wait to get in the nets and then onto the pitch.The whole squad feel rerady for this challenge and Jack has said a few words tous about how to approach the series."
Bangladesh team land in Jamaica

Tapash Baisya talking about the series ahead

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Bangladesh have had their first training session in Kingston ahead of the first test match.Teague the new head coach of the Bengals has been watching closely to see who to pick in for his first match in charge.He spoke to reporters out in Jamaica and this is what he had to say, "The captain is looking very settled in the nets and will be definatley batting at number three.Manjural and Mohammed Rafique are looking solid with their bowling turning it quite a bit.But Syed and Tapash have impressed me the most with some quick and firey pace bowling.can't wait for the first test."
Habibul Bashar looking strong in the nets

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Welcome to the first match of this 3 match series between West Indies and Bangladesh.This first match is being played here at Kingston,Jamaica and it looks like a lovely crowd to get things started off.Lets take a look at the teams.
Bangladesh
1.Shahriar Nafees
2.Javed Omar
3.Habibul Bashar CPT
4.Rajin Saleh
5.Aftab Ahmed
6.Mohammed Ashraful
7.Khaled Mashud WK
8.Manjural Islam
9.Mohammed Rafique
10.Tapash Baisya
11.Syed Rasel

12th Man:Mashrafe Mortaza

West Indies
1.W Hinds
2.Chris Gayle
3.Brian Lara CPT
4.S Chanderpaul
5.Ramneresh Sarwan
6.Dwayne Smith
7.D Ramdin WK
8.Omari Banks
9.D Butler
10.J Lawson
11.Tino Best

12th Man:Dwayne Bravo

Sabina Park is where this first game is held

Conditions
Pitch-Normal
Weather-Sunny
Temperature-Hot

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck! Although I question your decision to make the second best bowler in the history of Bangladeshi cricket your 12th man, I wish you and Bangla all the best! Go Bangla!

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
well he just wasn't looking great in the nets ;)
i thought i would give Rasel and Tapash a go together.
cheers for the comments.
the game has got underway and i will be posting my first macth update soon :)

cheers

Last edited:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Tino best is the first to strike for the West Indies to leave Bangladesh on 19/1.He pitched up a driveable ball to Nafees.Nafees drove but mistimed it and lofted in the air to cover.Lara took a comfortable catch and it brings the captain Habibul Bashar to the crease.Great start for the west Indian team.
Nafees goes for 11. Bowled-Best Caught-Lara

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Great change from Lara to bring on Omari Banks for Tino Best as he gets the wicket of Javed Omar in his second over.He sent one down outside offstump and spinning in.Omar defends but gets the edge and Hinds does the rest with a simple catch at slip.Omar hit the ground with his bat and walked off unhappy with the way he played.
Omari Banks gets Omar for 10. Bowled-Banks Caught-Hinds

Banks celebrates as he gets his first wicket in the series

legspinner@fred

Club Cricketer
Keep going Trev!

And by the Way Trev this is leggie, i just couldnt fit the correct username in! :(

And an i just add the Cricket 2005 on PS2 is RUBBISH compared to the PC version...

Carry on.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
cheers mate.
why don't you have a look at gary0808's thread.
he's doing a story with Ps2 cricket 2005.
it's really good.
maybe you should do one.

gary0808

Club Cricketer
treva said:
so who cares have a go.
Gary's is fantastic and i bet he has bugs.
go on you know you want to.

Thanks a lot Trev. That really means a lot. Try to put more detail on the actual score. Good Start

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
cheers guys for the comments.
and cheers gary i will now post the score every time something happens :)
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread