Story Best Story (January 2006)

Best Story for the month of JANUARY 2006

• India tours Pakistan C2004 (saisrini80)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICC World Test Championship 2005-06 (sohummishra)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The voting for the Best Story of December 2005 is over and we move into the new year, and the voting for the Best story for January 2006 begins here! Siddarth (m_vaughan) won last month and this month, we will see if he clings on or if some one else is ready to beat him to it!

Here are the nominees

Sharjah Cup FINAL - India vs Pakistan (Ashu2411)

England's International Season - Eng tour of Pak (m_vaughan)

India tours Pakistan [C2004] - (saisrini80)

Samsung Cup (Pak, Eng, Ind and Aus) - (indiarock)

The Falcons : A journey to Battrick (Pak_cricketer)

VB Tri-Series : India, Pakistan, Australia (aditya123)

A season in life of......me.....C2005 (Briggsey)

ICC World Test Championship 2005-06 (sohummishra)

The Super Duper Series C2005 (tassietiger)

England's International Season - Eng tour of India (S_Harmison)

Others (please mention in the messages!)

If you think your story is good enough to be here but not listed above, you can vote for the option "Others" and mention the name of the story in a post in this thread!

Sai (saisrini80)
Moderator (Stories & Strategies forum)

Last edited:
yeah!! I got nominated!! Im against some tough competition tho....good luck to you all and may the best story win!

i like cricketman's thread.

No surprise there, eh?

Cricketman is bound to like cricketman's thread.

That goes for you too, goindia123.

Last edited:
Rohit's Thread removed!

@ Rohit : Sorry Rohit! Its proved that you have created different id's to garner more votes for your story! So your story is removed from the nominations for this month!

PM an admin and if they inform me to re-include you into the nominations, you will surely be!

Note: Please refrain from voting for your own story! It would be better if you guys follow it!

to all planet cricket members:

i am truly disgusted with myself. I feel sick and ashamed. I cannot belive i have done this. I do not know what came over me, greed, i suppose. I can only hope you would forgive me as i am truly truly sorry. i cannot explain how bad i feel. I feel like....dirt. im sorry and if any action is to be taken against me, let it be. I know i have done a very bad thing, and all i can do is say im sorry.

Cricketman93 said:

i am truly disgusted with myself. I feel sick and ashamed. I cannot belive i have done this. I do not know what came over me, greed, i suppose. I can only hope you would forgive me as i am truly truly sorry. i cannot explain how bad i feel. I feel like....dirt. im sorry and if any action is to be taken against me, let it be. I know i have done a very bad thing, and all i can do is say im sorry.

dont worry!

keep updating ur thread frequently and hope ur fit for nomination next month! for this month, people can still vote for you in the others category!

Cricketman93 said:

Its ok buddy, mistakes can happen from anyone and its not new. So, take it easy and move forward with your story and I will surely be follwing it. :)

m_vaughan said:
My exams are going on, so I wont be updating my story till the 6th of Jan.

Thats fine. Since you say this after ur story has got 2 votes, I will keep ur story for this month!

any chance off mine going up mate? Beau Casson in Aus vs India in 7 ODIS

langerrox said:
any chance off mine going up mate? Beau Casson in Aus vs India in 7 ODIS

Since its already up, people can vote for you in the "Others" thread! Depending upon the updates you make to your thread this month, your thread would be considered for the month of February!

I think every story is good as it should be .. welldone evy1 ... and for me briggs all the way !!

Users who are viewing this thread