Best team setting will affect my Career?

AliKhan215

Club Captain
So I recently started playign career mode and i'm enjoying it a lot. I put in a lot of hard work into career mode. "Best teams download" is not available. I'm wondering if I will have to start over my career when it becomes available as the teams won't get updated in my already started career? If so, I really, REALLY kindly request @BigAntStudios to update the teams into career mode. It would suck if I have to play with players like "Dhoner" instead of "Dhoni"

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
So I recently started playign career mode and i'm enjoying it a lot. I put in a lot of hard work into career mode. "Best teams download" is not available. I'm wondering if I will have to start over my career when it becomes available as the teams won't get updated in my already started career? If so, I really, REALLY kindly request @BigAntStudios to update the teams into career mode. It would suck if I have to play with players like "Dhoner" instead of "Dhoni"
You will need to restart your career. The teams are fixed once you start. Being able to add teams in while already being in a career mode won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread