Beta Update?

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello all,

I was being nosy on the Steam DB recently and I noticed there has been a released update for the PC Beta testers and an internal update for BA itself. Has anyone out there got any extra information?

Obviously it would be great to know if something extra is coming but at the same time I don't want to be the guy to light the fire of unrealistic expectation under BA again.

Thanks!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Obviously it would be great to know if something extra is coming but at the same time I don't want to be the guy to light the fire of unrealistic expectation under BA again.
Hate to break it to you, but this thread itself will raise expectations.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
There is not a lot to say and we can't give any commentary about it.

As it is obviously viewable/known I guess it's not breaking confidence to say yes there was one update on the beta thread. (I've not even tried it tbh). When posted it was mentioned by BA as not to be taken as evidence of a 5th patch which is entirely at the discretion of the publisher.

That was over a week ago, since when BA have not engaged at all with the beta group even though some members have posted feedback about the update.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

As it is obviously viewable/known I guess it's not breaking confidence to say yes there was one update on the beta thread. (I've not even tried it tbh). When posted it was mentioned by BA as not to be taken as evidence of a 5th patch which is entirely at the discretion of the publisher.

That was over a week ago, since when BA have not engaged at all with the beta group even though some members have posted feedback about the update.

Thanks for update Dave. Keeping everything crossed....

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Hate to break it to you, but this thread itself will raise expectations.

I knew this thread would raise some sort of expectations but I wanted to err more on the side of hopeful than expecting

Well that's cool to know. Wondering if BA have gone to the quiet and busy approach of Hello Games

Users who are viewing this thread