RUGBY BigAnt Rugby 24

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I would hope they aren't going to use Rugby League Live 4 as their base for this, if that's the case. This won't go down well with Rugby fans come early access release.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Communication really hasn’t gone well on this one, not really sure why people got so excited over a teaser trailer that showed zero gameplay. This was due out for early access this month, just a few days left of March and nothing has been said

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its always "photogammetry" that is pulle dout of the draw as an excuse to why the game isn't ready in time. Its just a substitute for: the gameplay and mechanics are shit and broken like all of our games these days.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Its always "photogammetry" that is pulle dout of the draw as an excuse to why the game isn't ready in time. Its just a substitute for: the gameplay and mechanics are shit and broken like all of our games these days.
And yet Luke Wells still has hair in Cricket 24...

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I wish Ross would just admit they couldn’t handle 4 games for such a small development company ‍♂️ Won’t surprise me if they’re using the gameplay base from the last rugby league title from 7 years ago

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It'll be interesting to see when this does eventually come out, kinda crazy to think it was slated for a September release and now we're in May.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It'll be interesting to see when this does eventually come out, kinda crazy to think it was slated for a September release and now we're in May.
I’ve been following Ross on X as he has been going from club to club doing photogrammetry recently, so to get that into game and then roll out we could be looking at September 2024 !

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I’ve been following Ross on X as he has been going from club to club doing photogrammetry recently, so to get that into game and then roll out we could be looking at September 2024 !
I still think it’s a bit weird that it’s apparently being held up for this reason. I feel like the gameplay wasn’t in a very good state, but they’ve decided to use photogrammetry as the excuse. I just worry they’ll build the gameplay off Rugby League Live 4, movement and animations were often really frustrating to deal with

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I still think it’s a bit weird that it’s apparently being held up for this reason. I feel like the gameplay wasn’t in a very good state, but they’ve decided to use photogrammetry as the excuse. I just worry they’ll build the gameplay off Rugby League Live 4, movement and animations were often really frustrating to deal with
I've had that rant already 10x over...

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can’t see them doing entirely new gameplay or build so we’ll get RL4 or Rugby 22 refresh I expect , I’d love to be proved wrong, but R22 was first rugby game I haven’t bought in about 20 years as just looked same as other games and still had no player editor or creator

Users who are viewing this thread