No Requests Biggs Kits | C09 Modding still suspended but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One last (small) update. Made these a while ago, but forgot to upload em. Here's the update to the Brad Haddin 1000 Wicket Keeper Gloves/Pads as used by Kruger Van Wyk from New Zealand...

attachment.php

Same installation process as my PUMA update previously, download contains a how-to file all the same. You can replace any of the Gloves/Pads in game, but I suggest replacing the Brad Haddin versions.

You've got the full test version, along with alternate ODI WK Pad versions for New Zealand, Australia and India (as pictured). ...and the red gloves as well.

Download away...

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Kookaburra Splash.jpg
    Kookaburra Splash.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 2,473
  • Kookaburra WK Pads (Brad Hadden 1000).zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 608
Last edited:

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Classic work .:cheers

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Thank you soo much biggs been looking for the gloves de viliers uses thanks :)

Didn't realise he used them... I'll do a SA Version of the Pads to match my SA Kit then. Here you go!

Attachments

• Kookaburra WK Pads [SA].png
    Kookaburra WK Pads [SA].png
    13.5 KB · Views: 71

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
100111d1346783248-biggs-kits-afghanistan-odi-kit-2012-kookaburra-1000-wk-pads-gloves-kitpack3splash.png

Code:
http://ul.to/b9oruoqi

Right, here we go... there's about 20 Kits here, plus a bunch of bonus stuff including all my pad, glove and wk mods, along with a few new bats and the IPL stuff. Download also includes all updates to kits I've made, and a few I haven't posted here. Contains almost every international team and their updated ODI and T20 Kits... (plus a few test kits in there as well). In short, about 60meg of graphics to update your copy of Cricket 09 ...it's an external download, as it's so large. That'll keep you busy on BIG EDITOR for a while.

Download from the link above or click HERE ....and don't forget my batpack HERE which has a bunch of updates for all the bats in-game as well.

Don't forget, you can check my index (updated all the time) for quick-links to all my kits, bats and other mods. I've most likely already made your favorite team's gear or favorite bat, check the index...

Attachments

• Kitpack3splash.png
    Kitpack3splash.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 2,506
Last edited:

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Good work mate. Does your bunch of kits bats all contain a safe installer or we have to install by ourself manually ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread