No Requests blake's graphics [quick manip + blake]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys - I haven't made any graphics for a long, long time. I haven't really done anything much since a couple of years ago, but with the various pre-cuts in the thread I thought I might like to start a thread.

This is based a lot on requests, so please do request, it's what keeps me going here.

I will post up a bit of the artwork I have done a long time ago - these are from various things and many are requests for people, so don't worry if they seem strange. They aren't all sporty. They will be going from oldest to newest - obviously the newer ones will probably be better as I get better, so the ones at the bottom should be the best.

It's quite funny to see my starting graphics, compared to the ones at the end. Please don't just look at these first ones and decide that I'm useless. :D

I could've just posted my best ones up, but I feel it is best to show my line of development and how far I've come.

ademyze.jpg

blake-1.jpg

RickyPonting.jpg

worldcup.jpg

JamesHird.jpg

Wimbledon.jpg

AdamGilchrist.jpg

yze.jpg

RichmondTigers.jpg

kangaroos.jpg

mohammadashraful.jpg

BarryHall.jpg

neitz2.jpg

thesimpsons.jpg

andrewsymonds.jpg

This is the one where I felt my artwork started to get slowly better.. good ol' Russell Robertson.

russellrobertson.jpg

richardtambling.jpg

hampshire.jpg

richmond.jpg

rickyponting-1.jpg

adamgilchrist-1.jpg

ireland.jpg

melbournedemons-1.jpg

rickyponting2.jpg

Here is where I took my first step up - from Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 to Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9. :D

melbournedemons-2.jpg

brockmclean.jpg

ireland-1.jpg

a-league.jpg

Yeah, he's got two noses, get over it.

westernderby.jpg

neitz.jpg

Here is where I took the step up from Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 to Photoshop CS3. You can see the difference - The CJ Bruton one looks a lot cleaner.

cjbruton.jpg

andyroddick.jpg

sammckinnon.jpg

lasithmalinga.jpg

garyablettjr.jpg

rich.jpg

ewalsh96.jpg

CraigMoore.jpg

montymonty.jpg

r_i_c_h.jpg

F1-Mania.jpg

resize.jpg

JIVITESH1.jpg

sachintendulkar.jpg

rickyponting-2.jpg

ianbell.jpg

harbhajan.jpg

fabregas.jpg

This picture of unknown table tennis champion Werner Schlager won me my first ever graphics competition. :)

schlager.jpg

afridi.jpg

nathanburn.jpg

thbghEwalsh.jpg

robertson.jpg

gillyfan.jpg

brettlee-1.jpg

stevengerrard.jpg

brockmclean-1.jpg

symondsrequest.jpg

henry.jpg

beckham.jpg

JamesMcDonald.jpg

simonjones.jpg

southeastcoyotes.jpg

ronaldinhocopy.jpg

robbiekeane.jpg

worstsigever.jpg

shadow.jpg

adriano.jpg

robinho.jpg

adebayor.jpg

gommans-1.jpg

geremi.jpg

elano.jpg

ibrahimoviccopy.jpg

villa5.jpg

underwatertangle.jpg

fernandotorres.jpg

davidhealy.jpg

midnighttiger.jpg

It was a request, I don't actually think Lance Franklin is an 'awesome guy'.

awesomeguycopy.jpg

Cheesy, I know. Hey, he requested it.

mactheimpaler.jpg

SASBanner.jpg

So, quite a few sigs, hey? Well, I have a few more that I haven't uploaded but they are of different FPS games, and I feel I am a better graphics artist than even my latest sigs suggest.

Please request, I need something to keep me busy. :D

Last edited:
Quite rightly as you've said,the quality of your works have just become better as the page scrolls down.I personally feel that Ian Bell siggy is your best till date.I would suggest you to improve the blending part of your works though.KUTGW mate.
Keep them coming.

Very nice sigs mate, since you asked for requests, can you make me one with Nick Riewoldt and the Saints logo on it? To Keep you busy :p

^Your best. I have a mixed reaction at your sigs. I've loved some of them and at the same time I hated some of them. You've produced your best graphics around the middle. I'd reccommend you to use more textures instead of using more brushes.

Blake your graphics are awesome as naresh said you are improving when we see hole page and we scroll our kouse;).Your harbhajan is best as pp said keep it up:cheers.

Thanks very much for all the feedback, I appreciate it.

OffCutters, do you want it to be forum size? 300 x 100? What size for the sig..

OK. I've finished the signature. Might be a little bit bright, but I worked hard on it and would appreciate feedback.

I did the original as a 400 x 200, but I have resized it to 300 x 100.

Here we go.

400 x 200
NickRiewoldt400x200.jpg

Code:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/grungy49/NickRiewoldt400x200.jpg

300 x 100
nickriewoldt300x100.jpg

Code:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/grungy49/nickriewoldt300x100.jpg

300 x 100 (sharpened)
nickriewodlt300x100sharpened.jpg

Code:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/grungy49/nickriewodlt300x100sharpened.jp

Last edited:
Thanks alot mate, it looks really good tbh. Will be using it if you dont mind :D:D

Last edited:
Go for it. I just included the 300 x 100 sharpened one which looks better as the other one came out a bit blurry. I have included the image links there so you can definitely use them, I am more than happy. :cool:

Any pictures you want me to use Roo? I found a few but I'm not sure if they are what you are looking for. Post up a picture if you want which will make it heaps easier for me.

Any pictures you want me to use Roo? I found a few but I'm not sure if they are what you are looking for. Post up a picture if you want which will make it heaps easier for me.

Nah mate, use your own ideas

A bit of a cop out here really. It was a tough one to do, but I thought I would attempt it tonight despite it crawling into the late hours.

I suppose I was a bit tired, and this didn't turn out too well. The text was also a bit of a cop-out.

Not too bad I guess. Let me know what you want changed.

300 x 100
mcleodcopy.jpg

Code:
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/grungy49/mcleodcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread