BLC '99 Supporters

I also love BLIC 99 :) it was best cricket game by Codemasters

I've also Cricket 07,but believe me its extremley boring,not only 07 but 2005 and BLIC too.....

Im a big fan of BLC,and i dont play these new games like 07 etc.BLC was and is still the best...

Great game, wish BLC 99 was optimised to have better graphics.

BLC 99 pwns I love it but I wished BLIC 07 had same kind of gameplay. :(

I'm obssesed by it ... infact i brought blc 2007 but still settled for blc 99 !!!

Well unless a good arcade cricket game comes out in the next 6 months I am so tempted to install BLC 99 and patch it again

There was a problem with BLC in ODI's where CPU would slog last few overs always, but I found a way round that problem, and iirc, tweaked the AI so tests were good as well.

The crowd atmosphere is still the best I have heard in a cricket game which after all this time is not good

Well unless a good arcade cricket game comes out in the next 6 months I am so tempted to install BLC 99 and patch it again

There was a problem with BLC in ODI's where CPU would slog last few overs always, but I found a way round that problem, and iirc, tweaked the AI so tests were good as well.

The crowd atmosphere is still the best I have heard in a cricket game which after all this time is not good
Please tell me how to modify AI files or give me the modified ones .. Thanks ....... I really think that CPU can overcome his blind six hitting capabilities after 31st over (in a 50 over game) then the game would be great fun

This is so annoying. About 2 years ago I tweaked the files to perfection (for me at least) but my hard drive corrupted so lost the files so never reinstalled the game

From what I remember, it's the capture files you need to replace, so I removed most of the cpu six hitting shots with shots that are played along the ground.

It's hard to explain, I really need to install the game again tbh, and that might happen in the new year

BLC 99 the best Cricket Game Till Now.EA 07,05 & BLIC 05,07 Suck big time.What Zimrahil said is absolutely true the crowd atmosphere the sound of crowd clapping when we hit a 4 or 6 was fab! and oh how can i forget the legendry commentry and Classic matches man takes me back to my old days when i used to play BLC full day.

Users who are viewing this thread