BLC FULL INSTALL ERROR - PLEAS HELP! i have a problemin FULL inst

saumil_b

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid12]Hi,

FIRST UP!U have a great site! ;-)

Now for the problem, I installed BRIAN LARA 2000 by the STANDARD installation and it works perfectly fine, but then i came to know that to change the commentry files and all i need to install it MAXIMUM!(please CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG).

Now when i tried to install it with MAXIMUM installation, it sives me an ERROR saying:-

COMPONENT MOVE DATA had THE FOLLOWING ERROR:
Media Name: data
Component: Sounds
File Group: Sounds
File: E:pcsoundsMteamsSA19941_.wav
Error Number: -113

I thought that the cd must be having a problem... so i bought a new cd.. even that had the same problem :-( i also tried borrowing my friends cd but still the same ERROR!

So then i tried changing the FOLDER on my hard disk while installing, STILL the same error, also i tried COPYING the FULL CD on my hard disk and then installing! STILL SAME PROBLEM. :-( please please HELP ME....

my PC configuration is

Celeron 300Mhz

256 MB ram

4 mb AGP (thats why may be i have to use SOFTWARE version)

and ASUS 52x CD-ROM

I ALSO HAVE ONE MORE PROBLEM....

I downloaded TIM EDITOR from the BLC ONLINE SITE ,

then when i installed it and run it, I can only see the IMAGE THAT COMES WHILE LOADING!!!! THATS IT... NOTHING HAPPENS AFTER THAT!!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? THE TIM EDITOR DOESN'T START.. IT JUST STOPS THERE!!!

PLEASE REPLY AT THE EARLIEST... PLEASE SOLE MY FIRST PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.. PLEASE PLEASE

-Saumil Bhavsar( [email protected] ) Tel:- +91-9892236978[/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
I think there might be a problem with your cd drive...that is why no cd is being read correctly.
As for tim editor, it might be incompatible with winXP.I am not sure about that.

mv_m99

School Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid14]hi saumil_b,

I also got this same error message while installing blc2000
solution is copy the whole blc2000 cd to your hdd and go to (pcsoundsMteams) this directory and u will find many sub directories like SA 1994 with different names ie sl 1996 etc...
go that directory and copy 1_.wave file to (pcsoundsMteamsSA1994)
directory and this will work fine

regards
manu
[email protected]

E:[/color]

Users who are viewing this thread