Brian Lara Interview

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Those of you who have access to Sky News, watch the Brian Lara interview at 10.30pm tonight during the sportsline programme, in the background you can clearly see BLIC 07 being played!!

Ramz

International Coach
saw the interview, and to be honest.. nothing exiciting, it just had england vs west indies in a ICC trophy 2006 match.. gameplay looks the same.

kamy100

Associate Captain
During the interview you can see England v West Indies ODI match being played in the background. TBH the gameplay looks the same as BLIC'05 but the graphics are definately upgraded and the cut scenes are different.

RIPPA MATE

Club Cricketer
how do you know what the gameplay is like when you havn't even played the game?

kamy100

Associate Captain
I am talking about gameplay mechanics, they looked the same as BLIC 05. Not having a go at the game as I think it is going to be superb, the graphics and cut scenes looked fab and if they have iorned out the few bugs of BLIC 05 then it's gonna be good.

shery_rsa

Club Captain
i saw in bbc he`s playing on xbox and i saw saw lewis with his long curly hairs graphics look nice.

sharmaz

Club Cricketer
i missed it but for anyone who saw it...were the bowling speeds faster than BLIC05, in 05' shoaibs 100mph deliveries were easy to play and pretty slow !!

Last edited:

Chimp132

International Cricketer
the difficulty was probaly on normal, when you play it on county or test difficulty, he ll be very fast ;)

sharmaz

Club Cricketer
yeah could you give the precise link of the video, there are so many cricket videos and i can't find the right one

Users who are viewing this thread