Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

Online chat with Game

Was just on the online chat section of the game website, and received confirmation of the 11th April release date. They also said to collect in store on the 11th we would need to preorder instore, or can order online for 1st class delivery on the 11th. Hope this helps!
http://postimg.org/image/59tjglss1/

Last edited:
Sounds like it. Still no official confirmation.

Happy to speculate and forecast about anywhere else except the UK as it is seen as promissory if I should do so.

I know some Game managers and when they tell me that they have stock in their possession I will post it "officially" here.

Can you comment on why the stock has taken a week longer to reach the UK? Are we just talking about international shipping logistics?

Can you comment on why the stock has taken a week longer to reach the UK? Are we just talking about international shipping logistics?

I can't comment much but will say that the physical availability of stock in the UK hasn't been the issue.

It's Tru Blu as far as I can see.

I remember all the hype surrounding the Rugby League Live games when they were released.

I worked at Game at the time and we were expecting loads of copies. Anyway we got none and had to put up with grown men coming in and threatening to beat staff up. I'm certain that was distributed by Tru Blu as well.

It's Tru Blu as far as I can see.

I remember all the hype surrounding the Rugby League Live games when they were released.

I worked at Game at the time and we were expecting loads of copies. Anyway we got none and had to put up with grown men coming in and threatening to beat staff up. I'm certain that was distributed by Tru Blu as well.

It's not Tru Blu's fault in any way, and I would not make that claim if it was their fault, at best I'd be silent on it.

It's not Tru Blu's fault in any way, and I would not make that claim if it was their fault, at best I'd be silent on it.

You would make an excellent MP. Lol.

Should we expect a HUGE delay in the UK then? I'm a grown adult, I've waited for this game for the best part of a year so I don't mind theoretically waiting until the end of April.

In your opinion, will the game be readily available in the UK by then?

Did @MattW not mention something about Ozgameshop and the resale of UK copies back to Australia at discounted prices as a possible cause of the delay? How better to prevent this than delay release in the UK so Aussies buy from Australia.

I doubt this would be the only reason though, maybe just a satisfying side effect.

Most of the UK folk on here would have got hold of the game this week via GameXchange if Tru Blu didn't stick their hooter in, so yes it is their fault :p

@SpitfiresKent That's an unsubstantiated rumour that I can quash, Tru Blu did no such thing.

I have no idea if someone else said something but I got it from the horses mouth that Tru Blu did not.

australia , new zealand, india , pakistan, dubai , south africa and others
have got don bradman 14!
UK WHO KNOWS WHEN..
third world problems ;)

The longer I wait for the game to come out, the closer I get to my finals. This, however, is a very good thing. I'm a little bit thick, and have an absurdly low work ethic, so a decent excuse for my inevitable failure is invaluable. There's only so many failings I can blame on football manager before beginning to sound like a broken record.

I know the feeling, have a dissertation due soon! FM has been my excuse in previous years as well!

Users who are viewing this thread