Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

D

Dutch

Our fulfilment centre is not yet ready to deliver this item. Would you like to cancel your order? Alternatively you can order a similar product...

We are sorry but we cannot divulge when the due date will be. As soon as your order is dispatched we will let you know. The publisher has got his hands full at the moment dealing with a lot of hunger and war and stuff......please ring the Divine Call Centre should you have any other enquiries. Or please ring Darwin's Natural Selections Inc. should you be so inclined.

Last edited by a moderator:

asheswonder

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't think I'll be getting it tomorrow either. Gameseek still waiting to dispatch. :(

they shipped mine buddy later in day (not sure if its arrived today though), im not sure if you will get tomorrow though they should be shipping 1st class but you are then in the hands of RM!

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Yep, against some tough competition too - that bloody Lego movie!! :)

PlayStation 3
1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Tru Blu Entertainment)
2. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
3. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix)
4. South Park: The Stick Of Truth (Ubisoft)
5. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
6. FIFA 14 (EA)
7. Call Of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
8. Battlefield 4 (EA)
9. Dark Souls II (Namco Bandai)
10. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)

Xbox 360
1. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros.)
2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 (Tru Blu Entertainment)
3. Minecraft (Microsoft)
4. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
5. South Park: The Stick Of Truth (Ubisoft)
6. Call Of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
7. Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
8. Battlefield 4 (EA)
9. FIFA 14 (EA)
10. Dark Souls II (Namco Bandai)

Shows the difference between the audience for each console I reckon. 360 more LEGO than PS3.

PLUS, people who play Elder Scrolls Online surely don't *really* count, bumping you up to 2nd in the All-Formats. :yes

RandomJ

School Cricketer
I ordered it yesterday from Amazon and it's been dispatched so should be here tomorrow. I'm happy with that considering some of the trouble some of the other people here have been having. Lets just hope if there is a next game they handle the release a lot better.

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
they shipped mine buddy later in day (not sure if its arrived today though), im not sure if you will get tomorrow though they should be shipping 1st class but you are then in the hands of RM!

Never had anything come a day later with Royal Mail. Guess I'll have to wait until I get back from holiday.

Just try running up to GAME and hope for the best

----------

I'm sure she'll understand..... I hope

Went there this morning and they had none. :(

Last edited:

bonji

School Cricketer
Don't think I'll be getting it tomorrow either. Gameseek still waiting to dispatch. :(

I order mine at 14:36 today and it was dispatched by them by 15:25 so as you ordered earlier in the day it should be sent too.

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I'm 100% sure he has no intention of playing it which is why it is even worse that he is actively trying to discourage others. I've flagged it to Amazon...maybe they'll remove it.

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
I order mine at 14:36 today and it was dispatched by them by 15:25 so as you ordered earlier in the day it should be sent too.

I wish you hadn't said that now. :D

I'm guessing that Gameseek don't ship past 5pm as they not a big company?

tom4780

School Cricketer
I got my copy today guys , pre ordered from game and fair to say its worth the money and was worth the wait. Batting in career mode is hard even if you spend ages in the nets like I have doesn't prepare you for the match and I don't see many bugs so far at all. thank you ross and everyone else at big ant! now back to playing....

Benspursfan

School Cricketer
Wife had to take our dog to the vets and the postman came when she was out!!!??? Have to pick it up from the post office tomorrow. You would have thought it was small enough to get through the letter box? Feeling immaturely frustrated...its literally only a few hours...the wait is killing me to an unhealthy level!!

zombieian

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
My order not delivered even though it was posted two days ago. Bloody annoyed. Not using Game again.:mad

Last edited:

mudo

School Cricketer
I want to buy it from a english site but they say you have to preorder it

----------

While the release is today

Users who are viewing this thread