Call Of Duty 4

See i've taken a break, the Battlefield: Bad Company demo is a beast!

I look forward to being the 'Gaz' type figure when WAW gets released. Bow down to my witty replies ;) Would you guys be up for a campaign?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill not be doing campaign. I hate campaign on any game really, i just buy for online :)

Some games have really good campaigns while some have really poor ones. But then, COD4 had an awesome campaign, so there's no reason why the next one shouldn't!

Started and then though, ey up, whats the point?

Cod4=Realy good game, is a game that shall be played for years because its just sheer quality.

And is funny getting into arguements with americans who think there better than me but get ***** by me and there 10 prestiges. LOL

Overall 8/10, the missing two are therefore because of how annoying the game can be playing.

Recomends to anyone!!! plus simbazz is crap online lol ;-]

Simbazz has owned your ass many a time Matty! Plus, i'm in a kick ass clan!

I'm so bad at COD. I'm only level 12 after 2 days.

I remember when I first started online, I was terrible. If you want to level up quickly then play Headquarters or Search + Destroy. I would say Hq for you because Search + Destroy is better for better players. Here are a few tips online mate:
? When quite near a player don't aim in (press L1 or xbox equivalent.)
? Remember to move both analogs at the same time when moving.
? Don't move side to side when shooting.
? Reload after shooting someone.

These are a few tips that should help you.

Culli, i know the other day you invited me, but i was playing my new game!

Erm....if i'm on when you are, send me another invite and i'll teach you every nook and cranny to help you out. :)

Good man, BF any good then?

EDIT: Me and Briggsey make one hell of a sexy team ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ermm BF is good yer, Culli i'll most probably be on tomorrow some time. Gimme a bell if you're around :)

Users who are viewing this thread