Can you name every Premiership football team ever?

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I named 38 out of 42. Swindon Town, Bradford City, Barnsley and Wimbledon are the ones I mised.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
41/42, much better than I thought. Forgot of Oldham, but I was never going to remember them. Nearly forgot Wimbledon and Wigan though.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
41/42, much better than I thought. Forgot of Oldham, but I was never going to remember them. Nearly forgot Wimbledon and Wigan though.
I remembered when Joe Royle ("*&^?() kept Oldham up.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I got 40/42. I got really pissed off for forgetting Swindon and Barnsley. They'd only played in the league once as well :p.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Believe it or not, I only managed to remember Everton with about 30 seconds left.

PhilD123

International Coach
Football wasn't invented in '92.

But, seeing as how people are posting their results, did this the other day, managed 40 I think it was. Forgot Wolves for some reason, can't remember the other one.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Football wasn't invented in '92.

But, seeing as how people are posting their results, did this the other day, managed 40 I think it was. Forgot Wolves for some reason, can't remember the other one.
What would you like us to do, name all the clubs who have ever played in the First Division? Come on, the PREMIER LEAGUE was invented in 1992, hence this quiz.

Users who are viewing this thread