Canada Super League All Teams July 11 See Op

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello Guys Me And Gillyboy are starting to work on some of these teams we are just finishing up on our England domestics teams which you can go over to our thread and see our progress they all should be done by the end of the week.

Canadian Super League Teams
CWI B TEAM Gillyboy04 Updated 10 July
Edmonton Royals- Wingers
Montreal Tigers- Wingers
Toronto Nationals- Wingers
Vancouver Knights- Wingers
Winnipeg Hawks- Wingers

Last edited:

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
First of all, its called Global T20 Canada, and, second of all, I don't think the kits have been released yet, so, we'd have to wait, but, I'm pretty sure someone will make it once the kits are released.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Didn't mean to sound mean by that, lol, so, my apologies if I sounded rude, but, I certainly am looking forward to the league.

D

Deleted member 46200

Okay, looks an interesting competition to create are they not having any teams from the US of A as I think a north American super league would be a great idea.

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Okay, looks an interesting competition to create are they not having any teams from the US of A as I think a north American super league would be a great idea.

There's only 1 player from the USA playing in this league, Ibrahim Khaleel, who is to represent Montreal Tigers who, you can tell is an expat. I'd suspect the only reason there isnt a USA A or B team is because it'd be 90% expats, and not native players, which is what I think the Global T20 Canada is aiming for. Yes, even Canada has expat players, but, they still do have quite a few native players, and then enters USACA, a board where their elections are being postponed 24/7. The previous chairman, Gladstone Dainty was found guilty of having "leagues", which were literal paper leagues. So, in all honesty, unless USACA get their act together, I don't see USA benefiting from this at all, as even their one best native player, Steven Taylor wants to play for West Indies now. It'd be fantastic to see a USA A or B team, or yet a USA Cricket team with majority native players, but, at its board's current state, that's a galaxy far away.

Edit: There's actually 3 players from the USA playing in this League, Ibrahim Khaleel, Ali Khan and Kyle Phillip, with Khan and Phillip representing Winnipeg Hawks.

Last edited:

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone one willing to do this their some pretty good names in the sides I am willing to help

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
hello I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping me and gillyboy do some of the uniforms were both on ps4 and need help to do uniforms only and we can do the squads thank you

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
CWI B Team shared under gillyboy04 with correct squad, uniform and up to date lineup.

If someone could make the Maple Leaf North-West Ground Stadium it would be much appreciated, or I can happily do it myself.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
CWI B Team shared under gillyboy04 with correct squad, uniform and up to date lineup.

If someone could make the Maple Leaf North-West Ground Stadium it would be much appreciated, or I can happily do it myself.
Just to make sure everyone can find the team I have called them 'CWI B Team' which is what they are actually going by in the GLT20 Canada.

awing78

School Cricketer
I've just shared my versions of the 5 Canadian sides - Edmonton Royals, Montreal Tigers, Toronto Nationals, Vancouver Knights & Winnipeg Hawks - under username 'wingers' - feel free to use/improve etc as you deem necessary. The obvious improvements are if anyone can create their proper logos or kits - I've just improvised with what I could already find in the academy.

I've also shared an updated version of the Canada national side, amongst various other updates I've shared today.

NB - In my experience (on PS4) I've only got room for 82 not-on-disk teams - so I've had to start consolidating teams I'd previously downloaded to make room for any new teams I wanted, which is annoying but worth noting if you're downloading loads of teams.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've just shared my versions of the 5 Canadian sides - Edmonton Royals, Montreal Tigers, Toronto Nationals, Vancouver Knights & Winnipeg Hawks - under username 'wingers' - feel free to use/improve etc as you deem necessary. The obvious improvements are if anyone can create their proper logos or kits - I've just improvised with what I could already find in the academy.

I've also shared an updated version of the Canada national side, amongst various other updates I've shared today.

NB - In my experience (on PS4) I've only got room for 82 not-on-disk teams - so I've had to start consolidating teams I'd previously downloaded to make room for any new teams I wanted, which is annoying but worth noting if you're downloading loads of teams.
cheers mate are they accurate line ups

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Yep as per latest round of matches this week.
Just checked your teams out before and the uniforms look pretty good considering no one has made the proper logos for them yet, great job mate! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread