Career Mode - Resigning from a particular team?

debojit7

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
When you are selected for multiple teams, for example selected in Bangladesh league, Indian domestic league and English county at the same time. Is it possible to resign from one of the teams? or do you have to play out the entire season with the team.
Also, once you get selected for a team, does that mean you have to continue playing for the team continuously in seasons?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You will be asked every season if you want to sign for the team again, and if you dont want to play in a league why not just sim the rest of the games from that season?

debojit7

School Cricketer
You will be asked every season if you want to sign for the team again, and if you dont want to play in a league why not just sim the rest of the games from that season?
But doesn't that cause for the form to drop? Getting you back to the club level?

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You cant drop back to club level

Busstop10

School Cricketer
Can you play for more than one first class team? For example an english county team and an australian state shield team

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Can you play for more than one first class team? For example an english county team and an australian state shield team
Yes. My 'home' team is an English county, but I've just been selected to play first class cricket in Bangladesh (in late 2019).

micgrech

Club Captain
Everytime I load my career i get dropped from the next match and have to simulate. Why?

Sahil180

Club Captain
Everytime I load my career i get dropped from the next match and have to simulate. Why?
I kinda like this bug because if you want to skip a game you can get dropped for that game which would not affect your form or stats

Users who are viewing this thread