Career Mode Talk

kulch

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Might be a licensing issue or maybe Big Ant have an update planned for introducing all these teams. Ludicrous if they’re not included in the game at some stage.
Yeah it's strange. They have the the big bash mobile game so not sure why it's not included in this

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
will starts add as per players performance in career mode ???

Example : if we score 50's , 100's or take wickets will it add to player record tables ?? or is it just artificial ?

Chevo

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
My batting at number 10 career dude got a 50, rotating the strike like a boss.
n5F0jZE.jpg

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
These batting collapses in career mode are really annoying! Was recording an episode for YouTube thinking on for a 100 and next minute we've lost 5 wickets and are batting with the last man!!

The_Pharoah

International Coach
they did say 'there will be batting collapses to reflect real life games'...what they forgot to mention was 'there will be batting collapses EVERY GAME to reflect real life games' lol

BA do adjust AI as they go along so I'm hoping this changes

Reactions: DAP

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
they did say 'there will be batting collapses to reflect real life games'...what they forgot to mention was 'there will be batting collapses EVERY GAME to reflect real life games' lol

BA do adjust AI as they go along so I'm hoping this changes

I hope they do adjust it mate because it is frustrating. I like the idea they've tried to introduce but every game? Come on BA lol. Btw recorded another episode and yes, another batting collapse lol :facepalm

TommoN

Club Captain
Having played club mode which I found brilliant I was really looking forward to a first class career. However, I’ve been really disappointed with what I’ve found so far.

Firstly playing at old Trafford has been a nightmare due to how difficult it is to pick up the length marker from the bowlers arm and everything that is behind it

Secondly the bowlers keep changing from over to round the wicket at least once an over if not more. How often do you see a left armed bowling round the wicket to a left hander?

Thirdly, I was pushed up to open the batting and the opening bowlers had 4 men on the ropes from the first ball! I can’t recall ever seeing that in a red ball game anywhere and certainly not in the first 10 overs! The field also changes a couple of times every single over which is annoying as sometimes they’ll bring everyone into the ring and then 2 balls later push 4 men to the boundary (I’m batting with number 4 so it’s not a strike rotation problem)

And lastly the bowlers spells last 2/3 overs max as they keep chop and changing

After being so happy with club level, it’s really bummed me out this

Set Up Shop

Banned
I tried to find an injury cutscene on Youtube, couldnt find one yet

Im almost certain there are no cut scenes. I have seen a notification appearing on the hud where the score is altering of an injury. That was for my AI batting partner.

Shame really. Big ant's first AFL game had injury cutscenes.[DOUBLEPOST=1559879662][/DOUBLEPOST]
These batting collapses in career mode are really annoying! Was recording an episode for YouTube thinking on for a 100 and next minute we've lost 5 wickets and are batting with the last man!!

Yeah they are way too common. Im always scared to simulate because probably more often than not the AI will lose a wicket.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Injury cutscenes would be an awesome addition

Rhone

International Cricketer
I hope they do adjust it mate because it is frustrating. I like the idea they've tried to introduce but every game? Come on BA lol. Btw recorded another episode and yes, another batting collapse lol :facepalm

It's more annoying as the collapses only seem to happen in 3 day games. In one day and T20 games my team mates smash 350+ and yet in 3 day games I feel lucky if we post over 100.

Users who are viewing this thread