Career team lists are wrong

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So when I start up a new career half of the teams seem to be wrong, for example if your player is set to England in the selection panel he becomes eligible for South Africa or India. The problem exists for England, India, New Zealand, Pakistan, South Africa and Sri Lanka.

I've gone through 4 times name and written down which teams seemed to be liked to each other through nationality and the eligibility and each time I correct it they just change to something else. This is pretty annoying, how do I fix this? I take a break from career mode because all of the bowlers were wrong and come back and now half of the teams are wrong? I don't want to have to reset the Academy and lose all of the hours I spent on teams I have created and customised.

Never faced such a problem myself. I've created multiple careers and in every case my player played for the national team I selected at the start of the career mode. I'm on PS3 by the way.

Never faced such a problem myself. I've created multiple careers and in every case my player played for the national team I selected at the start of the career mode. I'm on PS3 by the way.
Same thing here. Never had that problem, but I'm on ps3 a as well.

Users who are viewing this thread