Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

upload_2017-1-25_19-43-25.png

Started to take shape @Kiko_97

How long till you reckon last 2 NZ and the rest of IPL are done?

So another stupid question,,, i downloaded your guys teams about a month ago amazing love em just started a new career... should re downloaded teams have you updated them?

So another stupid question,,, i downloaded your guys teams about a month ago amazing love em just started a new career... should re downloaded teams have you updated them?
if you have started a new career with these teams, the lineups wont change by re-downloading updates teams, only the visual aspect changes of updated teams will take effect in a career that has already been started.

if you have started a new career with these teams, the lineups wont change by re-downloading updates teams, only the visual aspect changes of updated teams will take effect in a career that has already been started.
Thanks far out start again lol

Is anyone having some issues with the international kits in career mode? I started a star one with Pete Handscomb and the only kit australia would wear was the ODI A even though all defaults were correct. So i deleted the ODI and Test away kits and started a new career, now only the t20 kit is used. Is there a way to fix this.

Last edited:
Is the Slazenger VXR on your to do list @Llewelynf? Noticed Jason Roy using it in the T20 v India. Looking forward to seeing the rest of your NZ and IPL teams too! Had to reset my academy so I could guarantee I had the right stuff (and have less duplicate logos)
29365e84-4e1f-43b7-b125-a6b4008f02a0_500x500.jpg

FYI I'm fairly certain the Sohail Tanvir in the Pakistan squad should be Zafar Gohar. Tanvir is Suhair Tauqeer in the Sylhet Stallions side. That's if you go off initials and DOB as I have done when updating player names for other teams.

Would you say there has been a huge Change in international teams that i hope to play against that would warrant starting again?

Users who are viewing this thread