Classic Matches??

pacers

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
Both names are there for all teams; real and fake. What error are you getting with the editor? Have you tried unchecking readonly on the file properties?

I am getting the following error when I try and open the editor:

The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

pacers

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Means you don't have the .net 2.0 framework. You're going to need it at some point so you may as well get it!
Link is here.

Downloaded it, and the editor now works. Really cool program mate, thanks a lot. And thanks for the assistance as well, I appreciate it.

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
sucks man, no classic matches, i love playin those, just going back to re-write history in a way i suppose. plus i love learning about cricket history, and this helps my learning, codemasters just lost a customer.

jeetu

County Cricketer
The game was obviously rushed to meet world cup deadline , hence all the glitches and lack of classic game feature in BLIC 2007.
Opening GameText_English.dat with the text editor will show many classic matches strings. Although they seems very similar to BLIC 2005 game.

etho11

International Cricketer
jeetu said:
The game was obviously rushed to meet world cup deadline , hence all the glitches and lack of classic game feature in BLIC 2007.
Opening GameText_English.dat with the text editor will show many classic matches strings. Although they seems very similar to BLIC 2005 game.

There is no excuse though as they had a long time to make the game.

exprezzo

Club Cricketer
i wish BLIC 2007 had some classic matches !! they are great fun !!!!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Darrend1234 said:
sucks man, no classic matches, i love playin those, just going back to re-write history in a way i suppose. plus i love learning about cricket history, and this helps my learning, codemasters just lost a customer.

And PC lost anothe rpatch-maker.... :p

Users who are viewing this thread