Coca-Coca Football League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13648

There isn't one is there?

Seeing as the English football thread is pretty much Phil bitching or m_vaughan complaining then I thought I'd make this now we're down in The Championship. So impressed with our performances against West Brom and Reading. Honestly, I reckon the teams we've fielded this season would have kept us up. A lot more desire and believe in each other.

As much as I'd love Shearer to return, I think we should keep Hughton on. He's not once complained about the club's situation and just got on with the job and got us playing good, aggressive football.

Right, get bantering lads.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha sorry, your not as bad as Norwich so I won't diss you.

D

Deleted member 13648

LeBron's better.

That's right. I went there. Now leave this thread ;)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
:o

Oh no you didn't!

Ok, I'll leave you ya lonely git. No other Poms gonna be online at this time for ya.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Hughton isn't a PL-standard manager so if you do get promoted, what happens next?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Canaries need a manager. Our chief executive says there is no timetable to bring someone in and he will make sure it is the right man to get us promoted, but as usual it's just the hopeful guff the board spews out.

Peter Reid is in the frame, he's in the country interestingly. He was in the ESPN studio yesterday for the Everton game so if he does pop down to the fine county of Norfolk I wouldn't mind him taking us back where we belong. Very worried to hear that Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink has been linked with the job, he's got even less experience than Gunn!

D

Deleted member 13648

Hughton isn't a PL-standard manager so if you do get promoted, what happens next?

Build a giant statue outside St. James Park dedicated to Chris Hughton and bring in Alan Curbishley :D

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Damn, Crystal Palace lost. Must be cause they lost Paul Ifill to Phoenix.

Can't be a proper fan if you are saying Palace lost against us (Bristol City) because they sold a player.

Don't you just love seeing the old grumpy fart that is Neil Warnock going ballistic? Lee said something to me earlier that I would find absolutely hilarious if it actually happened: "Imagine if Palace got relegated by one point."

Also good to see us snatching a winner late on rather than being on the receiving end for a change.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Can we make this the english football thread and change the English football thread to a repeat of my surprisingly unsuccessful thread how much of a c unt is mvaughan.

Users who are viewing this thread