Coca-Coca Football League Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
:p You can have him back, to be honest, I never said he was.

36k, I suppose that's only 16k off what you got last season. But I can't think of a reason why 16k loyal supporters (as all Geordies are) aren't turning up, can you?

D

Deleted member 13648

No, I can't think right now. I'm hanging like a donkey atm.

And the game was on Sky and there's more booze at home. Only reason I can think of.

PhilD123

International Coach
That's loyalty right there from the best supporters in the world TM.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Not understanding what these acronyms that Phils loves to use all the time TM. (Unless you mean trademark lol then I get it)

PhilD123

International Coach
What else would TM stand for? :D

If I have to explain it, I was doing it to show that the media say they are the "best" fans in the country and yet as soon as they go down a division, 15 thousand of these loyal fans stop going. Comedy club.

GIMH

Banned
It seems that my post last night was removed by an over-zealous mod, just to reiterate, Newcastle fans are flipping female genitalia, there used to be about 15-20,000 there last time they were down at this level and their crowds will soon drop that level again if they stay down.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
He's the white version of this guy?

SokoudjouMachida02a.jpg

He did look pretty good though, has to be said. Got a real good record for the England under-19's as well, scoring 5 in 9 games. Definitely one to look out for, and actually seems to be performing, as opposed to the over-hyped Ipswich lad, Connar Wickham. Wickham's being talked about as the next Rooney in the local press. :laugh There was a quote from someone saying he was better than Rooney when Rooney was his age, as he performed better against Shrewsbury. That's what you call genius logic right there.

Manly

Thor
Prefer Jordan Rhodes, who Keano got rid of like a twat. He's scoring for fun for Huddersfield.

As he has done for the last 5 years at youth and reserve levels.

Users who are viewing this thread