Community "GET BEST" - It is probably in your own best interest not to use Get Best

Can we get the counties thread in the OP please. Since cd 779 isn't going to be able to update that too often and a few guys have been chipping away at them.

Literally at the top of this page... :facepalm
It must be said we have an old build at the moment, one just before release and as it stands it just seems better. The batter's smash less. To be completely honest, in tests I rarely try go for six when battling as that is a tad unrealistic imo. So it seems that was maybe something that was overlooked in testing because even on an old build it seems easy but it wasn't something I looked for earlier

Got it . Thanks.:cheers

What are you talking about? It works perfectly for me.

I haven’t tried out the academy much so can’t comment on that. But the triangle button press to change difficulty works just as it should.

I can change the difficulty using the D pad left n right. Literally that triangle key at the bottom of the page has no input for me. I'm doing it now spamming triangle and nothing lol
Edit. Got the triangle hot key to work in casual match so I can see what it does now. But in ashes mode that controller screen automatically goes to difficulty selection so I guess the triangle press has been done for you

Last edited:
This Thread should help with keeping track with what teams are up to date and what needs to be finished off.

It will be appreciated if we stick to creation discussion only so we do not lose any important info.

I think to make things easier, we should say what we have done maybe tag me in it. I can check, download and update my teams which are currently the get best.

This way we can avoid linking problems and incorrectly skilled players showing up all over the place.

I will be updating this as often as I can

Test Playing Nations (Test, ODI, T20 uniforms)

Afghanistan* - @wasteyouryouth *NEW*

Bangladesh* - LlewelynF7 (faces @wasteyouryouth) *NEW*

India* - LlewelynF7 (full squad updated)

Ireland* @wasteyouryouth *NEW*

New Zealand* - LlewelynF7

Pakistan - LlewelynF7 @wasteyouryouth

South Africa* - LlewelynF7

Sri Lanka
- LlewelynF7 (faces @wasteyouryouth) *NEW*

West Indies* - LlewelynF7 Credit to @wasteyouryouth

Zimbabwe* - LlewelynF7 Credit to @wasteyouryouth

*Players and bats also created

Aus Dom (FC and LO uniforms)

New South Wales* - LlewelynF7

Queensland * - LlewelynF7

South Australian Redbacks - LlewelynF7

Tasmanian Tigers - LlewelynF7

Victoria - LlewelynF7

Western Warriors - LlewelynF7

Cricket Australia XI - LlewelynF7

*Players and bats also created

Big Bash Teams *Brand New BBL 07 uniforms*

Adelaide Strikers - LlewelynF7

Brisbane Heat - LlewelynF7

Hobart Hurricanes - LlewelynF7

Melbourne Rebels - LlewelynF7

Melbourne Stars - LlewelynF7

Perth Scorchers - LlewelynF7

Sydney Sixes * - LlewelynF7

Sydney Thunder - LlewelynF7

IPL 10
Delhi Daredevils - LlewelynF7

Gujarat Lions - LlewelynF7

Kings XI Punjab - LlewelynF7

Kolkata Knight Riders - LlewelynF7

Mumbai Indians - LlewelynF7

Rising Pune Supergiants - LlewelynF7

Royal Challengers Bangalore- LlewelynF7

Sunrisers Hyberdad - LlewelynF7

Console players are now the beta testers until the PC release. I suspect when the steam download drops we will have the fine tuned the game and everything that doesn't work should. Like changing difficulty with triangle on the controller screen at the moment does nothing at all. The academy is broken I can't even download more than 50 logos. Game isn't polished imo.
yeah both aspects work perfectly for me on PS4, no idea what you talking about mate

There is a BETA TESTER team, that gets constant updates on PC before console updates are sent out (ok the 1.04 and 1.05 was a rush job and probably wasnt tested properly, but the next one will be)

Neah BA are not going to make any more patches this is it.....come on man! duh! it will get fixed its been reported ;)

You hear the above :)

Not everything that gets reported , ends in being fixed , we can only hope and speculate

It must be said we have an old build at the moment, one just before release and as it stands it just seems better. The batter's smash less. To be completely honest, in tests I rarely try go for six when battling as that is a tad unrealistic imo. So it seems that was maybe something that was overlooked in testing because even on an old build it seems easy but it wasn't something I looked for earlier

I think that`s another point that the Beta Testers missed .

All the energies went into trying to get the perfect "Long Form" game that can be.

All the while forgetting that there is also a huge Online , short form following , that only plays Pro20`s , hence the game was quickly found out to be too easy batting wise in this format .

None of the Beta Testers that I`m aware of , even plays Pro20`s , let alone Online , hence the difficulties in understanding whats the problem with this version of the Game.

Hopefully in future , the Shorter Form Online segment will also be properly represented in the Beta Group to try and cover all the bases.

All the energies went into trying to get the perfect "Long Form" game that can be.

All the while forgetting that there is also a huge Online , short form following , that only plays Pro20`s , hence the game was quickly found out to be too easy batting wise in this format .

None of the Beta Testers that I`m aware of , even plays Pro20`s , let alone Online , hence the difficulties in understanding whats the problem with this version of the Game.

Hopefully in future , the Shorter Form Online segment will also be properly represented in the Beta Group to try and cover all the bases.
hint hint... you? ;)

Or you ?

Or any of the Massive Facebook Online Group , or a combination of Both ?

But at least someone , otherwise a repeat of the current scenario will happen .

I player the shorter versions and I tested them. But I am not going to say I tried to hit every ball for six. That would defy the point of cricket for me, but I do see why this is a problem for online

Users who are viewing this thread