Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
OK I've uploaded a team called 'NSW Blues' which is fully linked with faces, kits and attributes for all 28 players. Hopefully it worked!

Batting line ups are a bit all over the place, but they should be accurate....ish

does this mean it's a team of your creation, rather than the NSW on disc team (even if it's linked to all the NSW players)? but it is a counterpart to the on-disc NSW team?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
does this mean it's a team of your creation, rather than the NSW on disc team (even if it's linked to all the NSW players)? but it is a counterpart to the on-disc NSW team?
I don't think you need the teams to have the same name to link them.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

Its the equivalent of New South Wales on the disc, I've just called them NSW Blues (likewise with Queensland Bulls as opposed to Queensland, Tasmanian Tigers as opposed to Tasmania, Southern Redbacks as opposed to South Australia, Western Warriors as opposed to Western Australia and Victorian Bushrangers as opposed to Victoria)

It is linked to New South Wales on the disc and players are linked to the New South Wales players (although for some reason Nathan Lyon was still on South Australia on disc)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
thanks.

i just wanted to check as i am more than likely to download player by player.

Understandable. Do have a look at the kits though, I think they're a bit more accurate than what is on disc. Batting lineups have been a bit difficult to determine because international players have been playing lately, and 90% of the time that isn't the case. Obviously easy to change the defaults though.

chandrakif

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I'm new to the forum.
Just wanted to let you know that I uploaded the 9 IPL franchises with up-to-date rosters, stats, skills and attributes. I mostly used the players created by mrdconnors, ruck, vaibhav and jas. I did not edit the fully complete ones beyond commentary names, mindsets and bit of skill tweakings, and I completed the ones with no stats/skills.
I also created some new players to fill in the gaps. The Pune Warriors roster is uncomplete, though, as it contains only 23 players instead of 31.

I am now working on the Ranji Trophy squads (uploaded Gujarat and Karnataka as well).

I would like to bring to notice two issues I encountered in the process of sharing the team:
- I was not allowed to upload Manan Sharma and Mohit Sharma from the Delhi Ranji Trophy squad, as they have the same age and both of their first names start with an M. It's very silly.
- I was not allowed to upload my Delhi, Mumbai and Punjab Ranji Trophy squads as I had already uploaded teams linked to the default on-disc "Delhi", "Mumbai" and "Punjab" (respectively Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab).
Too bad.

I will keep uploading new Ranji Trophy squads as my work progresses.

My username is chandrakif.

----------

I forgot to say that the batting line-ups are accurate and up-to-date too, and that the home ground of each team has been filled.
Concerning the uniforms, I stuck with the default ones.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@chandrakif - great stuff, thanks. that should help people wanting an indian career!

@snowy - hadn't considered the kits. worth going the team route then i guess. though in all honesty i wouldn't know what half the kits should look like.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just uploaded the australia and england team along with south africa updating all the attributes and skills.

Also fixed the pakistan team regarding adnan akmal being linked to the wrong person.

Australia
batting - 3.5
Bowling - 3.5

England
Batting - 4
Bowling - 3.5

South africa
Batting - 4
Bowling - 4

Next in the list is india and pakistan.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Re-skilling of all teams now complete and they are re-shared. The line ups are fixed, and the roster issue in Pakistan is fixed.

All details in the first post.

Will hopefully have some news on the all time teams soon.

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Shocking guys, why is pakistans bowling gone down from 3.5 to 3... i mean come on. With the pace line up having gul,junaid and irfan.. and the spin line up hafeez,afridi,ajmal,rehman,and zulfiqar baber, i dont see how anyone could give them 3 stars? We cant really say new zealands bowling is better .. i do however love all the hard work you guys are putting in thank you . Just a bit worried with some tiny misratings

Last edited:

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Shocking guys, why is pakistans bowling gone down from 3.5 to 3... i mean come on. With the pace line up having gul,junaid and irfan.. and the spin line up hafeez,afridi,ajmal,rehman,and zulfiqar baber, i dont see how anyone could give them 3 stars? We cant really say new zealands bowling is better .. i do however love all the hard work you guys are putting in thank you . Just a bit worried with some tiny misratings

You could always rate them yourself once you have the game!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i was a bit surprised at the pakistan rating, admittedly. but if you look at the individual players they are fair ratings, it just works out at 3 somehow.

but these aren't official ratings - anyone can change them.

------
Edit - but, just this once, i agree, actually. pakistan now 3.5 bowling.

Last edited:

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
You could always rate them yourself once you have the game!

that's not the point i'm saying it for others experience, i.e. if you download these teams, and in career mode you end up experiencing a weak Pakistan bowling unit, you won't be experiencing actual reality in the game, as not everyone's going to take the time out to edit, or be informed enough to edit, and thus won't get the feeling of facing a 7,1 fast bowler.. the mystery of ajmal, the economy of hafeez, swing and pace of junaid, fast spin of afridi etc. :/

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
The stars are aesthetic. Relax.

i'm not angry that i need to relax lol.
just highlighting a problem 'jeez'

and if the stars are aesthetic, then why isn't that a problem, that means their basing the bowling attacks on that level of quality so it is a problem?

Users who are viewing this thread