Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

cricfreak12

County Cricketer
how can u change your teams uniform in career on a ps3? i have replaced the team on disc with the team i created but when i play on career i still get the old uniform and roster, not sure where it is getting that data from as i cant see any trace of that roster or team on CA... any help is appreciated thanks.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
how can u change your teams uniform in career on a ps3? i have replaced the team on disc with the team i created but when i play on career i still get the old uniform and roster, not sure where it is getting that data from as i cant see any trace of that roster or team on CA... any help is appreciated thanks.

you change them in the academy, team manager, but changes won't take effect in existing careers.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
how can i select players according to STARS or helmet number,[examble;bowler with good pace but not accurate bowler not wk taker then how can i select with stars or helmat number,100 0f players in single name in accadamy,and for good bowler with pace,accurate and wk taker then i which star or number i have to select please help very important for me to feel like real match

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
how can i select players according to STARS or helmet number,[examble;bowler with good pace but not accurate bowler not wk taker then how can i select with stars or helmat number,100 0f players in single name in accadamy,and for good bowler with pace,accurate and wk taker then i which star or number i have to select please help very important for me to feel like real match

you can't so far as i am aware.

really your best bet, and the only way to do it, is to edit skills and attributes yourself. the time spent on that will be nothing compared to the time you spend playing the game. do it a few teams at a time. there's a whole thread about that...

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Just to add, if you're on another system like PC or XBOX and can't find my username, I added 2015 to the end of the teams, except for the St Kitts/Nevis Patriots, since the name would be too long and it's their first year replacing the Antigua Hawksbills.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@blockerdave, I was thinking of updating my teams, which are practically the same as when I originally did get best on release, I noticed when I go through the teams I can update using yellow button(I think), is this a better option or should I use specific users?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
@blockerdave, I was thinking of updating my teams, which are practically the same as when I originally did get best on release, I noticed when I go through the teams I can update using yellow button(I think), is this a better option or should I use specific users?

it's hard to say without knowing which teams you already have... I think the update thing just means you get any changes the original creator may have made since you downloaded them.

if you look in the first post here I have noted what teams have been more recently updated by which users. I also highly recommend you double check any teams you play with/against often individually.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Have just downloaded some teams from the Academy area online. Some historical...some current and some wacky! Is there a way of filtering teams/people who upload them rather than trawl through thousands of uploads. (I could spend all day looking at uploaded squads......however the wife quickly reminds me of online charges). Like.....Could I search for teams of an individual who posts on this forum?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Have just downloaded some teams from the Academy area online. Some historical...some current and some wacky! Is there a way of filtering teams/people who upload them rather than trawl through thousands of uploads. (I could spend all day looking at uploaded squads......however the wife quickly reminds me of online charges). Like.....Could I search for teams of an individual who posts on this forum?

If you look at the first post of this thread it lists teams with the academy usernames of the creators. Filter by the username when searching.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Could BD be blockerdave? The Durham team that I downloaded is just too good! Playing 50 overs against Gloucestershire and I have them 50 for 5 after 15 overs. Some near run outs....edges to keeper from off cutters...staple catches to mid off...Onions and Rushworth were opening bowlers....now have Collingwood and Stokes as second strike.........I love it.

Hartley

Club Captain
Did any one updated international squads to current series (SL vs Pak, Ind vs Ban , Ashes 2015 , Aus vs WI , Eng vs Nz ) ??

MJT1994

Club Captain
Has anybody updated the aus state teams and bbl? I was going to start a career after seeing the new updates but looking at the teams mine are all from the 13/14 season. So if anybody has updated the squads and could upload them it would be greatly appreciated and save me a bit of time.

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
CPL teams updated. Rosters changed, uniforms tweaked and batting lineup adjusted according to their first matches, even though some were rubbish...
Note, the rules allow up to four external players, but they can me rotated, so some squads will have players leaving and new ones coming in during the tournament so the rosters may change again.

Users who are viewing this thread