Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

feddy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Did any one updated international squads kits stats to current series (SL vs Pak, Ind vs Ban , Ashes 2015 , Aus vs WI , Eng vs Nz ) ?
I want ro know rhe user name of that guys (ps4)

The_Pharoah

International Coach
Has anybody updated the aus state teams and bbl? I was going to start a career after seeing the new updates but looking at the teams mine are all from the 13/14 season. So if anybody has updated the squads and could upload them it would be greatly appreciated and save me a bit of time.

Same.

I've started updating my rosters based on the Shield and Matador finals team lists but unfortunately it doesn't include guys like Khawaja for Qld Bulls (was he out injured or just dropped?). I guess we won't know until the season starts again in a few months to know the final rosters.

Westindies

Club Captain
Asian teams are not updated properly, there is no kaushal, there is no soumya sarkar, looks like asian teams has lost their interest on DBC lol!!!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Asian teams are not updated properly, there is no kaushal, there is no soumya sarkar, looks like asian teams has lost their interest on DBC lol!!!

Why don't you add these players to the team(s)?

feddy

School Cricketer
Is there anyway to fix bowlers speed? Like indian fast bowler yadav bowls at a pace of 145+ but in game he is bowling at max 140 n same goes for wahab riaz[DOUBLEPOST=1439678106][/DOUBLEPOST]Please update asian teams like pak india srilanka bangladesh

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is there anyway to fix bowlers speed? Like indian fast bowler yadav bowls at a pace of 145+ but in game he is bowling at max 140 n same goes for wahab riaz[DOUBLEPOST=1439678106][/DOUBLEPOST]Please update asian teams like pak india srilanka bangladesh

You can do so yourself. Simply change the players' attributes (arm speed etc.) or classification (Fast, Fast Medium etc.) to suit your gameplay experience.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I wonder if anyone still makes player faces? There are a few faces for famous players that I've been tempted to update. Warne and McGrath in particularly really annoy me.

feddy

School Cricketer
Bangladesh squad and kit update search user name feddyfahad..

Users who are viewing this thread