Computer Games

I

imported_Rollo

Mine are in the following thread.(this)But I also got FIFA 2003 now. :cheer:

Here you go NFS fans....

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND by EA.....

see the screenshot

But this screenshot is from the game NFS UNDERGROUND.... not from any other game.

hey guys, have anyone of you had played NFS 2 & NFS HOT PURSUIT 2 ? If yes, then can anyone tell me that is these two games are same or they are not.... I am in confusion :lol:

NFS UNDERGROUND isn't Cricket 2002

when i said that i have taken this screenshot from CRICKET 2002? I read the name of the topic Computer Games & I posted the photo here.....

when i said that i have taken this screenshot from CRICKET 2002? I read the name of the topic Computer Games & I posted the photo here.....

Please read what I say carefully.

I am saying that there is a thread for screenshots from other games. Therefore screenshots from other games go in there. This thread is a continuation of the other thread with the same name that was closed due to Sonu. It is for listing your computer games.

No you never said that the screenshot was from Cricket 2002. And I never said that it was.

Am I speaking in some weird alien language or do you genuinely not understand this remarkably simple concept?

No offence :D :D

After the game "NFS 3 Hot Pursuit" I bought "NFS 4 HIGH STAKES" & after it I bought "NFS 5 PORSCHE UNLEASHED". I think the "NFS HP2" came in between "NFS 3" & "NFS 4". Ah... Andrew if you hvae played "NFS HP2" then can you tell me about its graphics in comparision with NFS5?

I haven't played either game so I'm not sure.

NFS Hot Pursuit 2 came quite recently, last year I think. NFS Hot Pursuit 1 was released back in 1999, after NFS3. NFS4 was released in 2000, I think.

I got the game called Need 4 Speed Compodium 2002,it's got Need 4 speed 1,2,3,4 and 5 and I've also got need 4 speed hot pursuit 2. :cheer: This topic is for talking about the games you've got,I don't mind if you post screens as long as you talk about the games you have got.You may also talk about future games if you want.

Hi Auwais Barthez
as u said that u have NFS hot pusuit 2 & the other parts of it i.e NFS 2,3,4,5. How do u rate NFS HP2 in comparision with NFS 5?

Users who are viewing this thread