Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2016-12-3_0-54-29.png

upload_2016-12-3_0-54-43.png

D1sruption

Club Cricketer
game releases go to downloads search for @Llewelynf straight away! your kits and bats are absolutley stunning actually most of the work submitted by people is amazing certain people have just got certain things spot on! from stadiums to kits to players how will i ever get the right mix when i first download will clicking get best work this time around!

keep it up fellas or lasses if they are out there!

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've fixed the associate players, created some missing ones and started the lineups. I'll upload them when the lineup duplication issues are sorted.

The graphical side is well beyond my capability though so if someone wants to take that on they're more then welcome.

Well if I have a bash at some kits and upload them do you fancy sorting the teams out? Seems like you pretty much done it all anyway! :D

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Now Ive finished the cc teams Ill have a crack at some. I was gonna look at NZ domestic but if associates would be preferred then Ill have a bash. You can finish whatever god tier kits youre doing now!

:thumbs

Hey mate I'd love to see the NZ domestic teams being created, the t20 comp gets underway this weekend so I gather there would be a lot of interest on the domestic side here in NZ come realease day. Those English county kits you've created look insane! As well as everyone else's work. Cheers

BRAB

International Coach
@Munkeymomo do you use illustrator to make your logos?

Really really keen to get into some creation procedures but not really sure how to start.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I use illustrator for my logos and kits but also do a lot of cleaning up in the in game editor. I have found gradients do not carry over well. They have be done in game

BRAB

International Coach
I use illustrator for my logos and kits but also do a lot of cleaning up in the in game editor. I have found gradients do not carry over well. They have be done in game

Cheers mate. Is there a way you ensure you don't go over the size limit?

I'm really new to illustrator, have only used it to hand draw things on my surface pro so sorry if that's a dumb question

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
All my pics are 1000x1000. Size is really not the issue. It is number of paths and anchor points. I redo most images from scratch using pen tool. Quick trace as some have suggested, definitely does not work.

BRAB

International Coach
Thanks Llewelynf. Much appreciated.

nigelmaz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey mate I'd love to see the NZ domestic teams being created, the t20 comp gets underway this weekend so I gather there would be a lot of interest on the domestic side here in NZ come realease day. Those English county kits you've created look insane! As well as everyone else's work. Cheers

Awesome work. Many thanks for all the hard work with these kits. New Zealand domestic would be awesome if you can attempt them.

Users who are viewing this thread