Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

upload_2016-12-21_23-8-9.png

BAS Bow 20-20 as used by Hashim Amla

Yeah sure! Ishmam7, do you mind if I upload the entire one tomorrow, I worked through my vacation haha! Jet legged now, just got home couple of hours ago. I'll have the entire squad, with the latest announced NZ squad with two new players in uploaded within 24 hours.

Oh yeah, I managed to get it right around, didn't need to split it, played around with it a bit.

@Llewelynf its up, under ishmam7. 25 players. Will have Shere Bangla Mirpur stadium. All faces, some really good, some really poor, mostly OK haha!

Has wristbands, tattoos and necklaces for the ones that wear them in real life.

Last edited:
Few more that I will be using for my league. Have shared them too. id - parthkadakia92

upload_2016-12-22_1-2-30.png

Does anyone know where to get some pictures of the uniforms from the Australian tour of Pakistan 1982 am trying to make some kits but having trouble finding soe photos to copy from cheers

Also could someone on PC upload this logo to the academy thanks
images.jpg

@Munkeymomo, you linked all your players where available right? Sorry to ask.

I did. Also I've been through them all (fixed a few lineups and reuploaded) and checked all the bats. All players should have bats assigned, not been much up to date since release so not sure if this is still an issue, just wanted to say that everything I uploaded had bats assigned.

One request I would like to make, is if somebody would like to update @Munkeymomo's county rosters with the players from @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionmailed's England side as to avoid the duplicates there? I've tried messing with it but with the UI its such a faff. And since linking them doesn't make sense I can't do it that way. If we can avoid duplicate players I might start a career mode soonish.

My county sides should all have the England players from @Fissionmailed and @SnowyCasanova etc. I deliberately put their creations in to avoid duplicates etc. The only exception should be Duckett since I made him ages ago and last time I uploaded teams there was no Duckett on the server (and Anderson maybe).

@Lads, how would I import an SVG using my PS4? I have my club logo and would like to make my club team up in preparation for the Australian career mode!

Users who are viewing this thread