Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If it could only work like that in the game .

But I`m guessing every new Player ID coupled to the same Bat Texture is seen as a new Bat Texture.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'm pressing no for replace current with new and still am getting a heap of bat textures is this because they have different sharing ids?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thats what I`m thinking happens

@BigAntStudios should maybe just incorporate that Bat Texture as a Default on their side , then all the Batmakers wont have to use anything in those slots , and it would free up alot of logos for the 1080 Logo Limit .

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've just created Sinhalese Sports Club Ground a Sri Lankan international venue but unfortunately I'm on console so there no pics or adboards. Would be real good if anyone could volunteer to make a few for me as I have the on going issues with my academy. Just tell me if you'd be willing to help and I'll let you know which sponsors I'd like. Check it out for yourself though. Username : maddawg1136

Shoot me a message mate

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I've just created Sinhalese Sports Club Ground a Sri Lankan international venue but unfortunately I'm on console so there no pics or adboards. Would be real good if anyone could volunteer to make a few for me as I have the on going issues with my academy. Just tell me if you'd be willing to help and I'll let you know which sponsors I'd like. Check it out for yourself though. Username : maddawg1136
I'd been delaying trying to create this as it's a very difficult ground to create ... but my god yours is brilliant. Particularly enjoyed the medium stands that are sunk into the turf, although I hate to think how much effort that must have taken to perfect! Could be an idea to update South African/New Zealand stadiums with embankments with this same idea. I'll add yours to the checklist straight away.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I'd been delaying trying to create this as it's a very difficult ground to create ... but my god yours is brilliant. Particularly enjoyed the medium stands that are sunk into the turf, although I hate to think how much effort that must have taken to perfect! Could be an idea to update South African/New Zealand stadiums with embankments with this same idea. I'll add yours to the checklist straight away.

Cheers mate, yeah that was a solid 4 or so hours work there particularly to find off google what the ground really looks like 360 degrees, there weren't many pictures of particular areas of the ground. But pretty happy, should look great once the adboards are done.

I've started doing that to my NZ grounds at the moment so I'll try upload them in the near future, will post once they're updated.

5hitkicker

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Cheers mate, yeah that was a solid 4 or so hours work there particularly to find off google what the ground really looks like 360 degrees, there weren't many pictures of particular areas of the ground. But pretty happy, should look great once the adboards are done.

I've started doing that to my NZ grounds at the moment so I'll try upload them in the near future, will post once they're updated.
Sneak peek maddawg1136? ;)

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Technically you only need 4
I guess I'll just keep 4 then and delete rest of them. It's gonna be a pain to reassign them all with their correct bats manually. I dearly hope @BigAntStudios will get a proper fix to these issues cause at the moment I'm not interested in playing the game like this.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
image.jpeg Proud of this Vodafone logo... ps4 and a semi-broken controller make it difficult

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Llewelynf very minor, but I noticed that Neville Madziva, Tarisai Musakanda and Brian Vitori aren't linked on your Zimbabwe team but should be. On-disc players are Nash Mubarak, Trevon Masood and Benjamin Vincent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread