SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Aus ODI Kit

upload_2016-8-21_0-23-33.png

*Credit must go to @SnowyCasanova for the awesome job on Steve Smith.

@BigAntStudios @MattW If ever there was a gripe from me it would be about font size for Name and Number (or positioning maybe). Obviously not a game breaker and I won't be throwing insults and craziness but it would really be cool if it could still be looked at.

I posted an example of what I mean below.

upload_2016-8-21_0-29-51.png

RedElsie

Associate Cricketer
Aus ODI Kit

View attachment 172474

*Credit must go to @SnowyCasanova for the awesome job on Steve Smith.

@BigAntStudios @MattW If ever there was a gripe from me it would be about font size for Name and Number (or positioning maybe). Obviously not a game breaker and I won't be throwing insults and craziness but it would really be cool if it could still be looked at.

I posted an example of what I mean below.

View attachment 172475

I would suggest using the numbers in the logo editor - that way you can completely customise the colour and thickness of lines and apply them to your jersey wherever you would like.
This will give you far more control over your design :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I would suggest using the numbers in the logo editor - that way you can completely customise the colour and thickness of lines and apply them to your jersey wherever you would like.
This will give you far more control over your design :)

But isn't that just creating another logo that remains consistent on all players? If he made a '49' logo it would be 49 for all players using that jersey.

Isn't the point of the jersey number is that it's dynamic?

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi all.
This will obviously be a silly question however, I have read through the thread and I don't believe I came across the answer. With the kits people are making, are the designs being created done by making 'logos' of each part and then added to the base kit? Or am I totally missing something in the kit creation process?
Thanks in advance for being understanding in answering this question and keep up the fantastic work everyone!

Cheers.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi all.
This will obviously be a silly question however, I have read through the thread and I don't believe I came across the answer. With the kits people are making, are the designs being created done by making 'logos' of each part and then added to the base kit? Or am I totally missing something in the kit creation process?
Thanks in advance for being understanding in answering this question and keep up the fantastic work everyone!

Cheers.

It appears to be a combination of logos and existing 'patterns' available in the Academy

Users who are viewing this thread