Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Fissionmailed

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia updated with correct kits for first class games, sorry!

Hopefully you guys haven't started your major career mode like me yet.

Username: fissionmailed

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Adboard creation steps:

View attachment 177225
Step 1: Copy your desired image.

View attachment 177226
Step 2: Paste it into Paint.

View attachment 177227
Step 3: Crop out the white by just pressing "crop" up in the toolbar. Then crop using "select" and "crop" to make it as skinny as you like so it compresses when resized.

View attachment 177228
Step 4: Resize the logo using "resize" and the "pixels" option, so that it is square. (eg. a x b where a = b) So could be 200 x 200 or 1000 x 1000 etc. The larger the better if the size of the original image allows. (don't go overboard and make an image that was originally like 300 x 150 into 1000 x 1000 or it will become too fuzzy.)

View attachment 177229
Step 5: The image on the left can now be seen to be more compressed. Save the new image as a PNG.

View attachment 177230
Step 6: Upload the image to an SVG converter and save the new SVG image.

View attachment 177231
Step 7: Upload the SVG to the logo creator. Mine is placed in the centre of the workspace as that's where the text was on the resized image in Paint. If you covert an image with a dark background and light text to an SVG the background will fill the workspace as long as the image is square.

View attachment 177232
Step 8: Colour it to your liking.

View attachment 177234
Step 9: Place it on your stadium adboard. My ASB board is still a little stretched but that can be fixed by further compressing the text in paint.

Sorry if this is a bad explanation but I hope the pictures show the process. Just ask any questions if you're unsure about anything. I look forward to seeing some more stadiums with beautiful adboards of real sponsors.

View attachment 177235
ASB boards at Eden Park
Here it is if you need @Davey

Munkeymomo

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks man! That's what I assumed as I know you guys would link-up all the players where possible. What surprises me is that players like Daryl Mitchell, Mawoyo and Musakanda don't have any on-disc link for them or maybe it's there and I can't find it.

Daryl Mitchell isn't on there because BA accidentally put 17 year old Kiwi steamer Daryl Mitchell of the Central Stags into both the NZ team and the Worcestershire team. My county team has Daryl Mitchell in it (the old pom) but he isn't linked.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
They look awesome! I wonder if you can put them on Warner but only while fielding?
If we put them on it will be both while batting and fielding. There is no option to toggle on and off.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Hey man, I downloaded your team and unfortunately the skill ratings are way too high. Bangladesh are rated 92 which is higher than all the other test playing nations. The majority of the players are in the mid 80s and in my opinion this is unrealistic, it will have to be fixed before it can be uploaded.

Edit: I went through each player and adjusted their rating and got Bangladesh down to 83 which is one better than Zimbabwe and a couple lower than Sri Lanka which seems more accurate, I will upload it later today sometime once I have just gone through it again.

Seems fair, I was just trying to give the individuals what they were good at and not, etc. Thanks for all the work with the kits!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I must say it's great, I just need a little help, I've tried searching but can't find what I need,
When I download teams etc the uniforms are very basic no sponsors logos etc. am I doing something wrong?
I've seem a couple of videos on here and the teams uniforms have everything on them,

It would be great if there was a way of downloading just the latest teams bats umpires etc, at the moment there is just so much to go through it's a bit mind blowing. Like how can I download from a specific developer? Need most help with the uniforms as I think this makes the game that much better,
Any info would be a great help

Thanks to everyone for there fantastic work,

Hi Mate

Here`s a video (or two) , that will show you exactly how to download the correct teams . The Owner of this thread could even link them in the OP for guys thats new and struggling

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've shared an England women's team with the correct ODI and Test kits. Players haven't been done but if anyone wants to download and make the players that'd be great. ID is AGuyCalledKiko

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Just uploaded Malahide (Ireland) and Kowloon Cricket Club (Hong Kong) to the academy. Both a bit tricky to create with temporary stands but may be of use to those who are interested in playing as the associate nations.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just uploaded Malahide (Ireland) and Kowloon Cricket Club (Hong Kong) to the academy. Both a bit tricky to create with temporary stands but may be of use to those who are interested in playing as the associate nations.

@DAP cd has made your homeground!

Reactions: DAP
i just updated my created groung if anyone wants to download check my user ,, muhammad.shafee
dbc17_pakistanpeshawar_stadium_screenshot.png

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Need help linking up these players to their on-disc ones. Can any one of you content creator confirm if any of these players have a on-disc link, I know most of them are not on-disc as they are new players. I looked for every single of them to find their on-disc players. Just need to know that as I have all my players linked properly except these. I would really appreciate your help.

Wes Agar, David Grant - South Australia

Jay Lenton, Charles Stobo - NSW

David Moody - Western Australia

Daryl Mitchell - Worcestershire

Yassar Cook, Wiaan Mulder, Yaseen Valli - Lions (South Africa)

Tino Mawoyo, Tarisai Musakanda - Zimbabwe

John Anderson, Peter Chase - Ireland

Mohammad Shahzad - UAE

Hashmatullah Shahidi, Zahir Khan - Afghanistan

Ehsan Khan - Hong Kong

I created the Irish, UAE, HK and Afghan players as they are key squad members without an on disc link.

knockedin

Club Captain
@Fissionmailed Just a quick one, not too much of a big deal just thought I would let you know. In your South Africa team I needed to set du Plessis to a "MIddle order" batsmen instead of top order otherwise he doesn't get picked and behaardien (sorry for poor spelling if it's wrong) gets picked instead:)

Users who are viewing this thread