Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have had the game freeze on me when trying to play tour or competition. Can anyone confirm that i must delete my save data on Xb1 and download the get best teams even though they have not been completed? Thanks in advance

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have had the game freeze on me when trying to play tour or competition. Can anyone confirm that i must delete my save data on Xb1 and download the get best teams even though they have not been completed? Thanks in advance

I deleted old data on ps4 and tried get best, no more crashes or hang up any more so try that on xbox as well , should fix it theoretically.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa

you can go through your teams one by one and change the team logo back to the original :) takes time but also should work...

CiaranH1303

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
In addition to Japan and Nigeria, I've now created squads for France, Fiji and the United States. Will work on Canada soon.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I shared updated versions of India and Bangladesh. I went through a whole host of players and fixed up the ones I considered the "best". Credit to @Ishmam Ahmed for his work on the Bangladesh players and a whole bunch of creators for the India players. I went through each team with a fine tooth comb and they should be good to go. If there are any issues let me know and I will get it fixed.
A special thanks to prashkan90 and The SFC Chris for the stadiums.

Shared under Friedlele7

upload_2016-12-26_5-12-4.png

upload_2016-12-26_5-12-23.png

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia updated with correct kits for first class games, sorry!

Hopefully you guys haven't started your major career mode like me yet.

Username: fissionmailed
Just wondering whether you guys were gonna do the other 4 states? Your 3 states are by far the best on the academy and i'm wondering whether i should download the other 4 or wait for you guys.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
i don't know if its just my console but my game crashes when it comes to the game loading screen when im playing at certain stadiums linked to big bash teams. Is this happening to anybody else, how can i fix it? I have deleted all my DBC stuff from my console and re started the game but it is still happening.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
i don't know if its just my console but my game crashes when it comes to the game loading screen when im playing at certain stadiums linked to big bash teams. Is this happening to anybody else, how can i fix it? I have deleted all my DBC stuff from my console and re started the game but it is still happening.

Check if the stadiums have a custom logo assigned, if so replace it with a default BIGANT one -- hopefully that works, most of the crashes are due to memory issues when it comes to custom logos.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Check if the stadiums have a custom logo assigned, if so replace it with a default BIGANT one -- hopefully that works, most of the crashes are due to memory issues when it comes to custom logos.
They have big ant logos and still crash.

Users who are viewing this thread