Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys. Here's a little club ground I made for Midrand Cricket, Enjoy! Username: helpman2k4.

That looks gorgeous! I haven't started my career mode yet, but I might have to use that when I do. :)

Are there any other good club grounds that people have been using? I don't know if there's a list anywhere.

renegade5

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
This is me just guessing, but is this an issue of logos having the same file name, the the game getting confused about which one to display? I've only had this issue when I went crazy with bats the first week they were available in the academy.
I don't see why the England logo and a sticker from an Icon bat would have the same file name

Helpman

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It happens to me at least once a day. Something to do with Steam syncing? Thats if you guys are playing on PC?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
It happens to me at least once a day. Something to do with Steam syncing? Thats if you guys are playing on PC?
Nope on PS4, as soon as they've fixed the logo data being corrupted issue now this issue comes about :noway

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Not sure if the storage management is the same but on PS4 I may have found a solution until BA address the issue. I've downloaded a few teams to test it and it's working at the moment.

I uploaded the profile, stadium and logo data to a USB and then went off the game deleted the data stored in the system and then uploaded the USB data and it's working fine.

So my theory is to download the teams and upload to data to the USB, play until I lose the logos again then delete the system stored data and upload the USB data that way it'll save me from redownloading everything. You could also upload your in progress matches/career mode so you don't lose them too. Just make sure not to upload the data once the logos go missing or you may overwrite the data with the logos.

Hope that makes sense, and I haven't fully tested out this method but I hope it'll work

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Not sure if the storage management is the same but on PS4 I may have found a solution until BA address the issue. I've downloaded a few teams to test it and it's working at the moment.

I uploaded the profile, stadium and logo data to a USB and then went off the game deleted the data stored in the system and then uploaded the USB data and it's working fine.

So my theory is to download the teams and upload to data to the USB, play until I lose the logos again then delete the system stored data and upload the USB data that way it'll save me from redownloading everything. You could also upload your in progress matches/career mode so you don't lose them too. Just make sure not to upload the data once the logos go missing or you may overwrite the data with the logos.

Hope that makes sense, and I haven't fully tested out this method but I hope it'll work
are you on PS plus? does your data upload to the cloud?

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
are you on PS plus? does your data upload to the cloud?
Nah I'm not on at the moment, I don't tend to use the cloud as I don't buy ps plus monthly, usually just get a card to have it for periods where I'm into playing online

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Nah I'm not on at the moment, I don't tend to use the cloud as I don't buy ps plus monthly, usually just get a card to have it for periods where I'm into playing online
Interesting... I am wondering, seeing that you do use it periodically, that it is having an influence somehow? that because its not activated right now it cannot upload data, but somehow is restoring from cloud "the no data that was uploaded to begin with" -- I don't know -- spit balling here, probably completely wrong :) it is weird, and up to now **touch wood** have not experienced this problem. I am on PS Plus.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Interesting... I am wondering, seeing that you do use it periodically, that it is having an influence somehow? that because its not activated right now it cannot upload data, but somehow is restoring from cloud "the no data that was uploaded to begin with" -- I don't know -- spit balling here, probably completely wrong :) it is weird, and up to now **touch wood** have not experienced this problem. I am on PS Plus.
Yeah it could do, I'm not sure. My last ps plus period ran out a couple of days before I got this game so I don't think that would've had an effect.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I know that this is probably too much to ask for, but can someone create all 20 EPL football teams to cricket, it's just that I really want to play for Liverpool. :p

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I know that this is probably too much to ask for, but can someone create all 20 EPL football teams to cricket, it's just that I really want to play for Liverpool. :p
At the moment it looks like Liverpool are probably better at cricket then football! :yes

Users who are viewing this thread