No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Anyone know how to make someone look drastically older on player creator? Can’t find an ‘Age’ option on the skin tab?

Sachin Tendulkar shared under id : 85sonimrajk

View attachment 222265

Can anyone help me on skills ? Even though i set his batting skills at high, his overall skill is still showing as 81 only. How can i increase that ?
Classic SRT, especially early 2000s look. In his later career, he went back to having his natural curly hair.[DOUBLEPOST=1560031752][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have shared Chris Gayle under tarangmht. Orignal model by Wasteyouryouth.View attachment 222279 View attachment 222280
I like it and Universal Boss himself might have liked it if he saw it.

We defo need some kind of hub for playfaced players, especially the Subcontinent ones

Trying to edit Jack Leach (Somerset) and it wont let me change his appearance? Any one know why?

Ok yeh good Idea I am happy to make a New Zealand Hub Thread and have all the photo of the players that are playfaced and the correct username happy to start that thread in the coming hours just give me some time and happy to do that do you guys agree

Project Legends - Dravid: updated playface, darkened skin colour since the first one was too white, tweaked face modle n i think its starting to look a lot like him.. may still need finishing touches but cant think of anymore tweaks. let me know if you can figure out any corrections.

Your Id bro?

can someone help me to create a thread for my player creations
Go back to the main Academy Creations page atthe top where it says post thread, click on it and name the thread. And its done

Users who are viewing this thread