No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

Its hard to use i i agree
I’ve found the simpler the logo the easier to create in InkScape - text/lettering seems to be the killer. The crest/badge/logo without the lettering - especially for adverts is a lot easier to create. Kudos to all those like @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf who have mastered the art of complex lettering!

I’ve found the simpler the logo the easier to create in InkScape - text/lettering seems to be the killer. The crest/badge/logo without the lettering - especially for adverts is a lot easier to create. Kudos to all those like @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf who have mastered the art of complex lettering!

Found the same , did you see the logos i created yet

Unfortunately, I don't think that is possible. Pretty disappointing to be honest for Indian fans of Career Mode.
if you are playing career mode there is an option to edit teams for the Zone you choose, but this will only remain in career mode.

Reactions: DAP
In short your right about the text it is a problem and limiting

I am happy with half of my created logos
The same here. I’ll have a look at the logos you have created and see your handy work! I’m amazed at how @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf manage to create so many logos with text. I’d love to be be able to get an overview of how it’s done.

The same here. I’ll have a look at the logos you have created and see your handy work! I’m amazed at how @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf manage to create so many logos with text. I’d love to be be able to get an overview of how it’s done.

My gamertag is ckerr094

Thanks

Yea those two are awesome, very helpful

Im onto creating my players now which is also proving tough

The last time I was in this forum was way back in Brain Lara days I guess.. feels good to be back. The new Cricket 19 got me exited with their creation mods. Creating the Chinnaswamy Stadiam Bangalore was fun on my PS4, so thought of giving the playfaces a try. here is the first one!! The best I could get out of the 3D model, it might still need tweaking but not sure where. Planning to create some legends and hope I can share them with all of you if there is interest :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    863.6 KB · Views: 100
The last time I was in this forum was way back in Brain Lara days I guess.. feels good to be back. The new Cricket 19 got me exited with their creation mods. Creating the Chinnaswamy Stadiam Bangalore was fun on my PS4, so thought of giving the playfaces a try. here is the first one!! The best I could get out of the 3D model, it might still need tweaking but not sure where. Planning to create some legends and hope I can share them with all of you if there is interest :)
Great work mate.

Users who are viewing this thread