Cricket 19 Blobset Tools

joe2517

Club Captain
Wouldubeinta hi I just created new sunfoil stumps successfully in game but when I play it don't show. its is plain stumps in test matches both on Australian and English grounds Screenshot (7).png

Trevin

Club Cricketer
I am trying to find the Cricket 19 location.txt file but I can't find it. Could someone help. Thank you.

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
It's not needed anymore, if the blobset tools can't find it will ask you to select the games blobset file.

Trevin

Club Cricketer
So I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I followed everything in your YouTube video and I still don't still the Sunfoil stumps when I play a exhibition match. I included a screenshot of my blobset tools folder if it helps.

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-08-25 233717.png
    Annotation 2019-08-25 233717.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 25

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
So I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I followed everything in your YouTube video and I still don't still the Sunfoil stumps when I play a exhibition match. I included a screenshot of my blobset tools folder if it helps.
Is the dds file format correct, for stamps they should be dtx1 with mipmaps. Apart from that, I've got no idea.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Attachments

• 1w1221.PNG
    1w1221.PNG
    135.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 1w1221.PNG
    1w1221.PNG
    135.7 KB · Views: 10

joe2517

Club Captain
Thanks very hard even going through your video tutorial. For example looking at the screen bleow man. How do u get the sponsor_field_VITALITY_col the vitality can't I have problem with that once I can get that I will be able to creat pitchads. Two how do u get the eye shape in stumps once u copy stumps to current_01.and also at the end u open cricket 19 Blobset Tools through File data.0blobst.pc all of the attachments below!!!Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (9).png Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (9).png

Wouldubeinta

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks very hard even going through your video tutorial. For example looking at the screen bleow man. How do u get the sponsor_field_VITALITY_col the vitality can't I have problem with that once I can get that I will be able to creat pitchads. Two how do u get the eye shape in stumps once u copy stumps to current_01.and also at the end u open cricket 19 Blobset Tools through File data.0blobst.pc all of the attachments below!!!

Sorry I can't make sense of your post! The only reason I select the "data-0.blobset.pc" file is, it grabs the game location, it will only popup once and only if it the program can't find the game.

joe2517

Club Captain
I change image to dds format by photoshop plugins. Do we have to go through NVIDIA dds Format to create stumps. For example I create a stump and convert that to dds format what to do after that to get it in to the game? Also the eye shape next to stumps cant get that. joes12.png

Users who are viewing this thread