Cricket 19 General Discussion

angad

Chairman of Consent
Online Cricket Games Owned

doing a live stream india vs england

Good match!!

Can we call on the snicko meter or the brs from the replay menu? Like last game we could call the ball tracking from the menu after each delivery, if we wanted to?

One thing I would love to see added is the fielder diving on the boundary even when he knows he won’t get there but is still close enough to try. Also seems like fielders still throw with the left hand mostly even if they are right handed

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Good match!!

Can we call on the snicko meter or the brs from the replay menu? Like last game we could call the ball tracking from the menu after each delivery, if we wanted to?

One thing I would love to see added is the fielder diving on the boundary even when he knows he won’t get there but is still close enough to try. Also seems like fielders still throw with the left hand mostly even if they are right handed

Hotspot can be called on demand for any ball...

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Are the AI leaving the ball now?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
- in cricket academy while creating stadium, there is no gates to increase option for pavilion and stadium
This is a change in functionality. There's now a system of grouping stands and copying them, the day 1 patch will add a multi-copy option and some more presets to work with.

- shot replacement option is not working as keeping it off or on, in both cases its true. At moment it cant be disabled
Sliders in this game work by you saving a custom difficulty and then selecting that. So if you want to turn shot replacement off, but play on Easiest, you have to make a custom difficulty, select 'Easiest' as the base difficulty, turn off the option in that difficulty, and then in the main difficulty screen, set your batting difficulty to that custom one.

Or just play on Medium and above where it is off by default.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Are the AI leaving the ball now?

I saw one leave off a spinner in that 50 over stream. Otherwise not much, but I did tune in for the second half of the first innings, so not surprising.

Also I loved how the AI batsmen really turned up the aggression near the end!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hotspot can be called on demand for any ball...
That's awesome! I've been harping about it since DBC 17 and it's great to see it being implemented.

Safe to assume this isn't the case with snicko though because you have confirmed only hotspot but didn't mention snicko from the quoted post?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Was joking... boys worked their nuts off more than you would know.
haha that alright good on you guys, care to share us any of your thoughts on the game any gameplay of your thriller you just had would love to see it

Users who are viewing this thread