Cricket 19 General Discussion

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Shouldn’t playing it late hit it to the ground though...playing early should lead to caught and bowled :spy
Absolutely right, finally someone who understands the logic.. And another thing is when the ball hits the top part of the bat it would actually bounce as it should if it had connected with the middle..
I feel like the position of contact is swapped but I don't know how it actually is and whether its something possible to sort it out since the batting is generally good and feels risky to get into that..

But I definitely want it to be sorted for sure..I am play in the V guy and that definitely affects my game..

chaman82

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Absolutely right, finally someone who understands the logic.. And another thing is when the ball hits the top part of the bat it would actually bounce as it should if it had connected with the middle..
I feel like the position of contact is swapped but I don't know how it actually is and whether its something possible to sort it out since the batting is generally good and feels risky to get into that..

But I definitely want it to be sorted for sure..I am play in the V guy and that definitely affects my game..

With the over powered Yorkers while playing online and not being able to play straight, as majority balls if timed late goes in air , this one is the biggest exploit in online for now

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Unless BA specifies that the online gameplay is completely revamped as per user inputs (either in Cricket 19 or later versions), we can’t expect anything great from online game.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game still crashes when you try linking players. But I managed to find a workaround. The crash happens when you try to link skills and/or stats. So link only likeness and/or identity. Later download the corresponding @Llewelynf (Friedlele) player with skills and stats to override.

Not sure if I was able to explain clearly. But this is was the only way I could get this done.
Btw you would need to know the on disk player name for the respective player to link.

Strangely doesn't crash for me when linking? Tried for a couple of them (sample size perhaps?)

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is earned stats for players (other than career mode) available?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can't say I'm a big fan of the music selection but one song in particular is dope, does anyone know the name of that one "when the sun goes down everyday, fills my heart up with regret - now that i'm all alone etc etc"

always gets me boppin

On another note, the english version has the best remix of International Cricket Captain 2000's theme song, or from what I saw on a youtube video anyway.
That's 'Lit up' by the Bamboos, band from my local area of Melbourne been around since the early 2000's. That song always gets me bopping too, Ross must have good knowledge of the local bands!

I love that they have that Barmy Army song in there too, even though I'm an Aussie the Barmy Army always excites!

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@WealeyH Since you mentioned that all bowlers can bowl all variations is getting a fixed in the upcoming patch, does that means we are having separate attributes for different types of deliveries? if yes than kindly add VS Pace and VS Spin attributes for batsmen as well if possible.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
@WealeyH Since you mentioned that all bowlers can bowl all variations is getting a fixed in the upcoming patch, does that means we are having separate attributes for different types of deliveries? if yes than kindly add VS Pace and VS Spin attributes for batsmen as well if possible.

Wealey

ICC Board Member

No..

It’s already been tweaked and people have noticed it.. @blockerdave[DOUBLEPOST=1560068742][/DOUBLEPOST]

No..

It’s already been tweaked and people have noticed it.. @blockerdave

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
I've seen quite a few shots go in the air even when I get Good or Ideal timing. In fact yesterday I nailed a full toss with Ideal feedback for all 3 (footwork, timing and shot choice) and was caught by the bowler. It went off like a bullet off the bat and should've been a 4 but the fast bowler caught it without a problem.

That's another thing I can't figure out. Some times bowlers don't react to a ball they can easily stop and then out of the blue they stop or catch an impossible shot which they should've no hope of doing realistically. For the time being I've stopped playing straight drives and try to hit towards long on/off instead of absolutely straight down the ground, i.e. just past the bowler.

That has been like that in Ashes as well.

A straight shot Ideally Timed will randomly get caught and bowled.

Anything other than ideal will not be caught.

Should just be the other way around.

MaBaker

School Cricketer
Any improvement in pitch deterioration or not ? also, what about the bounce ? Bounce is really ridiculous on certain pitches. Get the ai giving up a lot of byes/wides due to it.

Users who are viewing this thread