Cricket 19 General Discussion

Thanks to this update, just had the most beautiful wicket in career mode. Left-arm wrist spin, leg spinner coming into the right hander. Off stump knocked. Kind of like how Kuldeep Yadav bowled Babar Azam in the CWC2019. Though this was around the wicket.

Except T20 Games, it's always worked okay for me on PS4.[DOUBLEPOST=1583900567][/DOUBLEPOST]
Has this happened after the update? I had a over with a lot of wides sometime ago.

no, this was before the patch... i havent played too much on the new patch yet

Reactions: DAP
Gave it a try, seems to work but it’s day 1 and I’m bowling with Eddie Hemmings so “spin” is fairly minimal - but it wasn’t dead straight for sure.

I am getting so many bad umpiring decisions in career mode county cricket, got three LBWs three reds declared not out. Two of them in a row, but luckily I got the batsman bowled later in the over. I hope this isn't patch related!

Edit: Wow, a minute after I wrote this I got a LBW going in my favour :lol

I am getting so many bad umpiring decisions in career mode county cricket, got three LBWs three reds declared not out. Two of them in a row, but luckily I got the batsman bowled later in the over. I hope this isn't patch related!

Edit: Wow, a minute after I wrote this I got a LBW going in my favour :lol

not patch related, it’s low rated umpires.
This happened to me several weeks ago, first 4 balls after the new ball, was amazing. I created the umpire, so it was all my fault!

Users who are viewing this thread