Cricket 19 General Discussion

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Which lengths were impossible to bowl? I never really did much bowling in Ashes, though found it to be more fun than DBC14 and 17 in terms of the variety of wickets that occurred.
You could choose short, good, full and yorker lengths. There were then modifiers to bowl slightly fuller and slightly shorter than those set lengths, which you can see if you look at Hawkeye of an over.

There are lengths not covered by the set lengths and modifiers, so it is impossible to hit the top of the stumps on certain pitches (from memory, it could be all pitches). So to get an LBW, you cannot bowl a good length as it is always well over the stumps. And if you bowl the full length; it is just a half-volley, which can get LBWs on occasion.

I found it wildly unrealistic to have large portions of the wicket where it is impossible to pitch the ball.

AtOmX

County Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hello Parcelmoose...Thanks for the updates...In fielding department,what changes were you able to see comparing to older BA cricket games...Thank you

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hello Parcelmoose...Thanks for the updates...In fielding department,what changes were you able to see comparing to older BA cricket games...Thank you
I was referring to bowling issues in Ashes Cricket 17.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
lol To be honest I don't bowl much in cricket games anyway, I like to see more bowling actions instead of the same 3 actions.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I really hate the broadcast camera, I am just praying that it has been fixed and got a similar broadcast as EA Cricket and the Brain Lara games.
First part I was like , I know right, game is meant to be played from the camera from behind.. Then I read the second half of the post..

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
lol To be honest I don't bowl much in cricket games anyway, I like to see more bowling actions instead of the same 3 actions.

What I would like to have is a better AI. Not keen on the animations of the batting nor bowling.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is anybody from ECB in this forum ?

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
how many of you guessing GRAPHICS will be better than ashes this time ?? will they have changes Like FIFA19 graphics ??
grass is not that grenish ..[DOUBLEPOST=1556555551][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Parcelmoose @Dutch ? Should it be a separate thread than this one and the official info thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1556534462][/DOUBLEPOST]
Better than Ashes, but Fifa? I don't know.

well they are comparng with fifa .. :P :P :D

Rackemup27

Club Cricketer
Generally speaking, from a community day, if there is no live stream (which there wasnt) then what we can expect is some 'hands-on first impressions' over the coming couple of days from the press members who were present.

Be nice if a gameplay trailer accompanied those over the next couple of days but from the pictures, it didn't seem set up for a live capture event.

Users who are viewing this thread