Cricket 19 General Discussion

Toecrusher

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Started it up for about an hour for a test match on grassy hard overcast pitch at Lords and was impressed!

Positives
- AI was leaving the ball a lot, like how they would in these conditions in a normal test.
- Batsman weakness was the short ball, and so i found that whenever they were being bounced they would duck/weave rather than attack it
- Animations in general seemed really smooth
- Crowd was atmospheric
- It was drizzling the whole way through
- Fast bowlers maintained stamina for 8-10 over spells
- Variety of action including dismissals, near edges, close calls, plays and misses, drop catches
- Love the new broadcast 3 camera - the fact that the visual doesnt cut into a new angle and just transitions naturally makes it awesome
- Lords square boundary and smaller ground

Areas to work on (please advise if any of these should be reported in bugs thread, happy to)
- Fast bouncers about 3-4 times went over the keepers head for 4 byes
- Need broadcast 3 camera as a running camera when batting
- Nathan Lyon was spinning it way too much for a first day grassy pitch with a 15 over ball (looked like day 5 India dustbowl levels). Need to dial this down a bit.
- Lyon also bowled doosras which turned a fair bit, which he shouldnt be able to
- There was frame skipping pretty much every ball when fielding (PS4 PRo, 4k TV)
- Full balls were carrying through very low to the keeper (almost bouncing twice). Didnt make sense for a grassy hard day 1 pitch with Starc bowling 150kph.

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just had my first T20 game. A big up to the whole team of Big Ants for providing us with a wonderful game. Every time they step up from their previous title. Of course the game is not 100 %perfect, there are issues here and there, but I have no worries, as I'm sure they will take care of the issue with their wonderful support as usual. Please make the broadcast 3 camera available for batting vs the AI asap.

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Noticed that in world championship it gives you 15 points for a win

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone having a issue with the shot timing when batting or this is just me being crap lol. My timing was decent in ashes cricket but in this game it feels like I've never played lol.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Anyone having a issue with the shot timing when batting or this is just me being crap lol. My timing was decent in ashes cricket but in this game it feels like I've never played lol.
Timing is a bit different this year, so it will take a little bit to get used to it but you will get better once you play more

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can any one tell if the World Cup 2019 formate is available in the game ? 10 teams and each playing against eachothers to 9 games and semi and final ?
Yes, right from the home screen, select World Championship then One Day World Championship

Amarkfu

Club Captain
Timing is a bit different this year, so it will take a little bit to get used to it but you will get better once you play more
Also what ive noticed is the timing is a bit late this year so try hitting the ball a little late

Users who are viewing this thread