Cricket 19 General Discussion

hardik4cs

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Screenshot_20190529-002236_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190529-002236_Samsung Internet.jpg mine says its available its fake

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer

Well either way I'm checking in an hour then I'll check at 12am PST

DayZ and Dragonfang are supposed to release on the 29th as well so I'll see if they release

Blood & Truth released on the 28th and I did see that in the store @12 am here when I checked for Cricket last night.

If not the PSN has had an error or something

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I am actually enjoying scenario mode the most. The one that BA themselves have put in, are extremely fun to play. In fact during one match between the developers teams, I saw one of the openers having a beard which was moving so naturally, as in real life. I haven't been able to succeed in the scenario yet, though I am getting there.

Only real issues has been the career mode, so for now I am avoiding it totally.

It's an enjoyable game. With a few bugs, which I believe will be fixed.

Nix71289

Club Captain
Actually Offline game is too good for my liking. made a few tweaks here and there with overall fielding skills of players and it looks like a wonderful game. I would rate 9/10 for the offline part alone. Though the career mode and community is not at its full potential I hope the next patch iron out those issues.

The online game which is loved by many (we have a league of 40+ players) is a complete mess. And I will keep reiterating like a parrot till the time someone from beta or BA responds to this. We pay a good amount of money for the game and for the PSN subscription to play the online game. I think we deserve answers for the below questions.

1. Why there is no lock on skills for players when the request was made ages ago after ashes got released and it was identified as a problem. People play games with their tweaking skills than cricketing skills because of this. Now don't give me the crap that what can BA do if people decide to exploit game. Well ICC frame laws and rules according to change in the game. They did not let Trevor Chappel or anyone else bowl underarm after the infamous incident. Similarly Big Ant should have some responsibility to the customers who want to play genuine cricket without going through things like this.

2. Loopy bouncer by medium pacer - just answer to this question. In real life if Stuart Binny keeps bowling 110 kmph slow bouncer ball to a Buttler or a Gayle what happens 9/10 times?

3. Game turning into a guess the right answer!!
Not all the players but most players have one skill in the game run in fast and ball slow.. run in slow and ball fast!! And occassionally run in fast and bowl fast!! If you can guess the right option you will thrive else you will fail!! What sort of a shitty way to play the game is this. I know it's more to do with the mentality of the player than the developers but this is only happening because the option is present to the players to do this. This needs to be fixed.

4. Ball marker: some players clearly know to exploit it and some choose not to. Ball shows off side colouring and goes to middle stump and all other possible combinations!! If the ball marker cannot show the right place it's going remove it from the game or fix it.. don't make it a stupid joke!!

@BigAntStudios has the responsibility to the online gameplay community and should answer to these above!!

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
Actually Offline game is too good for my liking. made a few tweaks here and there with overall fielding skills of players and it looks like a wonderful game. I would rate 9/10 for the offline part alone. Though the career mode and community is not at its full potential I hope the next patch iron out those issues.

The online game which is loved by many (we have a league of 40+ players) is a complete mess. And I will keep reiterating like a parrot till the time someone from beta or BA responds to this. We pay a good amount of money for the game and for the PSN subscription to play the online game. I think we deserve answers for the below questions.

1. Why there is no lock on skills for players when the request was made ages ago after ashes got released and it was identified as a problem. People play games with their tweaking skills than cricketing skills because of this. Now don't give me the crap that what can BA do if people decide to exploit game. Well ICC frame laws and rules according to change in the game. They did not let Trevor Chappel or anyone else bowl underarm after the infamous incident. Similarly Big Ant should have some responsibility to the customers who want to play genuine cricket without going through things like this.

2. Loopy bouncer by medium pacer - just answer to this question. In real life if Stuart Binny keeps bowling 110 kmph slow bouncer ball to a Buttler or a Gayle what happens 9/10 times?

3. Game turning into a guess the right answer!!
Not all the players but most players have one skill in the game run in fast and ball slow.. run in slow and ball fast!! And occassionally run in fast and bowl fast!! If you can guess the right option you will thrive else you will fail!! What sort of a shitty way to play the game is this. I know it's more to do with the mentality of the player than the developers but this is only happening because the option is present to the players to do this. This needs to be fixed.

4. Ball marker: some players clearly know to exploit it and some choose not to. Ball shows off side colouring and goes to middle stump and all other possible combinations!! If the ball marker cannot show the right place it's going remove it from the game or fix it.. don't make it a stupid joke!!

@BigAntStudios has the responsibility to the online gameplay community and should answer to these above!!

They "should" huh Really? we should be fortunate enough to have a quality game, where's your game at? If you think that the issues won't be ironed out eventually then you're unreasonable. These games are always like this, even big publishers have issues on launch.

Give em sometime and just enjoy what does work until issues are resolved. Also my preference is I don't get all the fuss about online, how is glitchy laggy and exploited cricket fun? If you play against quality proper players with not much lag the sure it can be fun but it never works that way.

Nix71289

Club Captain
They should huh? Really? we should be fortunate enough to have a quality game, where's your game at? If you think that the issues won't be ironed out eventually then you're unreasonable. These games are always like this, even big publishers have issues on launch.

Give em sometime and just enjoy what does work until issues are resolved. Also my preference is I don't get all the fuss about online, how is glitchy laggy and exploited cricket fun? If you play against quality proper players with not much lag the sure it can be fun but it never works that way.

I am not making fuss of a just released game. I am making fuss about the online game play which has no changes from the past iteration despite it being pointed out numerous times. I am happy BA is in the cricket games business and i really hope they do good in this. But when these things are pointed out ages ago why can't it be looked at.

Not all people get the idea of fair play and the ones who organize leagues can't police all the games to check if everyone is abiding by the long list of rules put up to play the game in a proper manner. Some things if ironed out will make the game play even better and attract more players and everyone can enjoy.

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
whats the best cameras? for fielding

Imperious Red

Club Cricketer
So I got a reply from Ross on twitter. Cricket 19 will be available in the NA PS store as soon as the daily store update happens. Which is pretty much what I've figured, I'm just growing impatient waiting for games lol AFL EVO 2 hasn't helped either with that being delayed

handsome

International Coach
Only real issues has been the career mode, so for now I am avoiding it totally.

It's an enjoyable game. With a few bugs, which I believe will be fixed.

What's the issue with career mode?

ast112

Club Cricketer
Keeper does need to stay still. Starts running toward the wicket as soon as the ball passes the batsman and let’s bouncers fly for 4... stay where you are and jump for the thing!
I’ve beeb having to keep the wicketkeeper set to ‘back’ to
Combat that, love the new animation for them catching behind the stumps though!

ast112

Club Cricketer
Has anyone noticed that AI play way too many cover drives, aimed at third man backwards square in the offside region?

Users who are viewing this thread