Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
May be a patch sorting out few bugs as well...
Maybe. I think if that career mode doesn't get fixed I'll just play from first class level. The game is too good for a few bugs to keep me from playing it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Don’t forget lads that the bug thread needs to be concise full of legitimate bugs that can be tracked down and fixed.

Things like running cam not in the game is not a bloody bug. It just spams the thread and makes it harder to follow!!

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don’t forget lads that the bug thread needs to be concise full of legitimate bugs that can be tracked down and fixed.

Things like running cam not in the game is not a bloody bug. It just spams the thread and makes it harder to follow!!
Thank you for stating this, there are quite a few things that people seem to think are bugs, but are really not.

I generally feel for you guys in the Beta team and Big Ant, no wonder why Matt is the only real BA staff member who is usually active here and even I don't know how he deals with people constantly spam tagging him. Think the bugs thread needs a clean up, where's @Dutch at?

Last edited:

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Veteran AI, hard bowling. Think I upped AI timing to 55

Cheers , and batting ? I played Ashes cricket on hard batting/ bowling, but on medium at the mo with C19

Might move up a level shortly...

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@WealeyH dont know if you've looked into career much, but I'm wondering what will happen with the big bash as there is no Aus domestic t20 league

Users who are viewing this thread