Cricket 19 General Discussion

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any one has seen post world win celebration cut scenes ? or trophy win celebration after series or tournament win ?
I just completed the World Cup in Career, Mode, they show the Trophy before the Final game, I won the Finals and didn't see any celebration.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone else think batting far cam is too close?

Also why don't we have pro cam for fielding. Im keeper and the angle is like diagonally away. Cant really see anything.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Can any one tell me how to change Team kits/uniform midway of the series/tournament ?

I downloaded new kit and it showing successfully in team manager list but when i load my world cup match, it is coming with old kit only.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What causes most of your wickets?

I did my first match on medium and 80% were edges. I thought it was a bit too much so I toned it down a bit in the sliders for edges, somewhere between easy and medium. I'm now 1/90 at lunch in game 2 so maybe I went too far but I also think I'm just batting better.

Do you find you can leave the ball at all without the pitch marker? I did get bowled once when Moeen really ripped one.... I've also had some VERY close shaves (but OH so satisfying!)

I used the turn on the option of watching the length and line marker from bowler's hands in ashes. That worked for me. Is this option present in Cricket 19 and is the new pitch marker a new feature added?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
T20 AI slider settings if anyone is interested.
View attachment 222024

AI batting Scorecard with the above settings:
Bowling at hardest difficulty.
View attachment 222025

My bowling scorecard:
View attachment 222026

AI Partnerships:
View attachment 222027

Manhattan Graph:
View attachment 222028
You love SA as an opposition, don't you? Hahaha![DOUBLEPOST=1559711547][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks like all platforms will receive a patch in the coming days another one to the ps4 which is awesome love the support

View attachment 222041
I have a few presumptions seeing this:
1. The priority is to get all consoles at parity first. That means XBOX and Switch are getting it first.
2. New patches to follow soon after parity is achieved!

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Had a couple of questions.
  1. What is that bar which appears below the currently batting batsmen's name. Sometimes it's in green and sometimes in red and sometimes it's fully filled and sometimes its not. Does it indicate the batsmen's confidence and fatigue level?
  2. I downloaded new players from academy but those player's faces don't show up when I load a saved game. It has the old player's faces. Is there a way to make the new player faces show up when saved game is loaded?

sandy50

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
The AI doesn't hit straight agrresive shots. I havn't seen the AI hitting me for a six on long on or long off. It just plays square on both the sides. Even when the long off and long on are up in circle, the AI makes no effort to clear it and continues to play square. If this could ve fixed in future updates?

Last edited:

stephencox32

County Cricketer
You'll have to restart the tournament I'm pretty sure.
Yes you will have to restart the tournament - noticed that when I downloaded Kent for the county championship they had Warwickshire caps on. I amended this but it didn’t show in game until I began the tournament again.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
something to watch out for is that I’ve noticed that a lot of players details aren’t correct.

I put Hameed in my England squad but he was listed as all-rounder and off-spinner. Players like Crawley and Brook, a lot seem to be listed as bowling all-rounders so make sure you check players and amend because changes won’t apply if you start a competition. Might want to get this stuff right if starting a career as well.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
something to watch out for is that I’ve noticed that a lot of players details aren’t correct.

I put Hameed in my England squad but he was listed as all-rounder and off-spinner. Players like Crawley and Brook, a lot seem to be listed as bowling all-rounders so make sure you check players and amend because changes won’t apply if you start a competition. Might want to get this stuff right if starting a career as well.
Yes I noticed Cameron Bancroft is listed as a wicket keeper at Durham.[DOUBLEPOST=1559714917][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes I noticed Cameron Bancroft is listed as a wicket keeper at Durham.
They are all minor niggles in a much polished game this year I think.

kulch

Club Captain
Had a couple of questions.
  1. What is that bar which appears below the currently batting batsmen's name. Sometimes it's in green and sometimes in red and sometimes it's fully filled and sometimes its not. Does it indicate the batsmen's confidence and fatigue level?
  2. I downloaded new players from academy but those player's faces don't show up when I load a saved game. It has the old player's faces. Is there a way to make the new player faces show up when saved game is loaded?

Yes. It's goes from dark red, to orange/lighter red (hard to see to be honest) and green, (easiest to see) and means confidence. The length in the colour is stamina/fatigue. Strangely my batting partner is always dark red even if they are on 50+ runs

Users who are viewing this thread