Cricket 19 General Discussion

russf

Club Cricketer
The speed in which these patches and fixes are coming out (at least for PS4) are really impressive.
Does anyone know if the bowling speeds are more varied now or truer to the speed set in the player editor?

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Any one noticing that after new patch, inner circle fielder's reacting and throwing a ball little bit quicker... Yes they still stand couple of step behind the 30 yards, but I felt they are running towards the ball little more quickly now... By the way you still can steal the run, but now it become neck to neck...

Jofra

School Cricketer
Hi guys. Anyone know what the red/green bars below player names in game mean? I'm guessing it's some sort of fatigue/confidence related thing but can't find anything in-game to confirm.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys. Anyone know what the red/green bars below player names in game mean? I'm guessing it's some sort of fatigue/confidence related thing but can't find anything in-game to confirm.
Its confidence.

D

Deleted member 185125

Just finished bowling 50 overs in the new patch.

AI batting Scorecard:
IMG_20190617_202322.jpg

My Bowling Scorecard:
IMG_20190617_202327.jpg

Partnership:
IMG_20190617_202335.jpg

Manhattan:
IMG_20190617_202331.jpg

Scoring Areas:
IMG_20190617_202339.jpg

Scoring wheel:
IMG_20190617_202418.jpg

Bowling Pitch Map:
IMG_20190617_202345.jpg

My Observations based on the 50 overs of bowling:-

The AI shot selection does seem to have improved overall. The flick to the leg is still played quite often. Surprisingly, there were few lofted straight drives played as well.

AI did not take singles on 5 to 6 occasions, even though it was hit to long off/on. However, AI does seem to be more keen in taking singles overall and they even ran on a misfeild.

Though I am on custom AI slider, the battle between ball and bat seems to be even. Overall happy with the score which AI made.

Dint see any super human catches from the wicket keeper, but he still reacts as if every ball is coming to him.

The first three wickets I got were dismissals I have not seen before . I even had two wickets caught in the deep. Probably will get the video out soon with the highlights.

One bouncer for the over is still being called quite frequently and even when spinners are bowling. Definetly needs to be looked into by BA.

First Innings highlights package has been improved, no more caps appearing and disappearing and heads turning in slow-motion before hitting the ball.

Something's off with the speed gun, certain values keeps repeating. For example, 142.8 for medium Pacers and 82.8 for spinners. Not a big deal but in Ashes 17 this was working fine.

Outfield throws seemed to have improved, dint see any which bounced more than once.

Will try chasing the score down tomorrow. Meanwhile, I will probably try and post the video of the first innings soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
First season in Career, my team won T20 Cup in South Africa. We batted second and I didn’t bat. There were no trophy celebrations.

How come?

markied125

School Cricketer
Will they be a patch number of saves you do in a Tournament moment only 3 because you do ten in Don bradman 17

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From BigAnt Twitter. No release notes yet

Hi all! There’s a new patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One available - this patch provides additional stability and miscellaneous improvements, and fixes the career crash that some of our Xbox One players have been reporting.

One further note - we have temporarily removed online leaderboards with Xbox. This is only temporary and will be back with the next patch. Thank you for playing, and enjoy the new patches!

Users who are viewing this thread