'Cricket 19' has a May release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't Big Ant spoken about piracy making it barely worth releasing on PC in the past? I mean if I have to I'll get it on console but I'd much prefer a PC version.

Lords looks amazing.. if it’s a new game I hope they don’t only provide English stadiums hopefully the Australian ones will still carry over.
couldn't agree more I am hoping the same, hopefully all the academy stuff gets carried over too

any posts about piracy or where when how it came about, will be deleted and a warning given.....this thread is to discuss the video released by the ECB and to speculate on the game.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lords looks amazing.. if it’s a new game I hope they don’t only provide English stadiums hopefully the Australian ones will still carry over.
I am so looking forward to seeing Headingley in the game (especially the new stand) and I imagine the license of the Australia stadia will carry over. This is still a joint license with the ECB and CA.

Amazing to finally see Lord's in a Big Ant game! Wonder if the Aussie stadiums will be kept in it too.

Even from the short clip it looks graphically very similar to Ashes 17. I hope all their efforts have gone into game-play revamps.

Just amazed to see the Lords stadium.. Its freaking great to see the stadium being replicated well, especially the media stand I mean.. Great start with the teaser.. :thumbs

One little thing tho is will it be on pc as big ant have stated that the money isn’t there for them on that platform
I hope they consider PC.

It would be a shame if this is not released on the PC. I have bought all their games (though some of the bugs in previous iterations were horrendous). However, I am not splurging on a console just to play this (I have a sweet 2080Ti chugging in my battlestation).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread